Cutlas3391

Pick Up A Nice Kwik Way Loader Tonight

Cutlas3391

I bought a nice FEL tonight that's in real nice shape. Nothing is leaking,bent or re welded. Always wanted one finally got one. Unfortunately the 310-8 tractor has a bad rear end but still moves. The engine does run great. I'm keeping the FEL, rear box and wheel weights. The rest of the Tractor is for sale.post-8224-140141926709_thumb.jpgpost-8224-140141928053_thumb.jpgpost-8224-140141929465_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

brandonozz

Very nice! glad you finally got a FEL... with cast wheel weights to boot!  Enjoy your new toy  tool.

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Does anybody have any good maintenance tips for me on this FEL

KC9KAS

Nice looking loader. Glad you found it!

leeave96

Does anybody have any good maintenance tips for me on this FEL

I'd say get it out of the weather first, grease everything and change the hydro fluid. I can't remember, but you can still download a manual from Kwikway or there might be one in the manual section here.

Nice weight box you got too!

• Like 1

dennist

Nice, you will enjoy that for a long time. Congrats.....

• Like 1

rexman72

looks like a fun  time

grinchsr

GIVE IT TO ME AND I WILL MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU

papaglide

Great find!! That's an awesome loader.  Looks like the one that I had a while back. That's a snow bucket you have on the front end. One thing is you can't/shouldn't dig a hole with it. Its made for carrying or moving a pile. Also, pay attention to the tension on the pto belt. On my loader if the tension was too tight the front seal would leak. Another thing is make sure you put the right fluid in it. Mine came with off spec fluid and the fluid would heat up and bubble out of the vent hole at the top side of the right column.

Cutlas3391

What's the best fluid to put in the loader. I plan to repaint everything

Plus I just order he forks that clamp onto the bucket to move tractors

Forest Road

Congratulations! I called Kwik way and they were kind enough to send me a manual.

• Like 1

cheesegrader

According to the manual for Kwik-way #45-08211

6 1/2 quarts of "good grade hydraulic oil or ATF (Dextron) automatic transmission fluid"

remove the check screw and fill with 4 quaarts

Start and run at 1/2 throttle, operating loader lift and bucket cylinders 5-6 times to purge system of air

Lower bucket to ground under power.  DO NOT PUSH HANDLE ALL THE WAY FORWARD TO "FLOAT" POSITION

Retract bucket cylinders 

Add remaining 2 1/2 quarts, or fill until fluid runs out of check screw hole

If you can't find the manual, contact me, and I can get one to you.

P.S.  Let us know what you think of the screw-on pallet forks.  I'm curious to hear what people think of the quality.

Edited by cheesegrader
  • Like 1

boovuc

Here is a short cut to our manuals site and the only KwikWay Loader listed.

Not sure if this is for a C or D series but it should answer some of your questions.

Nice Find!

PS..........I found my loader on a 312-8 that also had a blown rear end. If your really going to use these loaders, you have to make sure you maintain your host tractor and watch how much weight and jerking you do on them. Mine is on a 520 and it was built for a loader.

• Like 1

alswagg

I also just picked up a Front loader and a Back hoe.  Both are together on a D 180.  Everything works.  My Son is still on the highway with it.  Tomorrow we will unload and give it a test.  I will try to post some pics as well.  

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

According to the manual for Kwik-way #45-08211

6 1/2 quarts of "good grade hydraulic oil or ATF (Dextron) automatic transmission fluid"

remove the check screw and fill with 4 quaarts

Start and run at 1/2 throttle, operating loader lift and bucket cylinders 5-6 times to purge system of air

Lower bucket to ground under power. DO NOT PUSH HANDLE ALL THE WAY FORWARD TO "FLOAT" POSITION

Retract bucket cylinders

Add remaining 2 1/2 quarts, or fill until fluid runs out of check screw hole

If you can't find the manual, contact me, and I can get one to you.

P.S. Let us know what you think of the screw-on pallet forks. I'm curious to hear what people think of the quality.

Thanks cheesegrader I'm excited to use it I bought the titan forks 159.00 ship to my house hopefully Monday I'll get them. As for the loader I'm going to sand it down and repaint it.