IndianaMatt

Feeling sick

IndianaMatt

Hello all again…

Because of work I was forced to travel  for over a year and I thought I was in full on remission of the WheelHorse disease. I have relapsed and now it may be worse than before. I currently have a 414-8, 416-8, and most of a C-160. I have caught myself searching Craigslist and Ebay two or three times a day with the key word Wheel Horse. I even bid on a 90 special about 200 miles from me. I have found a gentleman with a shed full of Horses and have offered him real cash money for stuff I cannot use. I now find myself looking for KT17 info. I am about to trade $800 worth of wood working toolage for more-  yes Wheel Horses. I have a problem and my wife keeps giving me the look when I pick up the laptop. I am losing sleep and control. Someone help me…

• Like 1

can whlvr

the only cure is to buy more,then your good for a few days,till another comes your way

JackC

Stop looking or it will get much worse.  Don't ask me how I know.

slammer302

I see no problem!!!Ooops did I say that

rexman72

better talk to a wheelhorse shrink

boovuc

When you want stuff you can't use, that could be a problem. If you buy stuff that you can't use and your broke, that is a problem. If you like tinkering, it gives you satisfaction, you aren't hoarding to the point your home is becoming a neighborhood eyesore and rodent magnet and you can afford the stuff and still keep the house, car, wife and kids, then your OK. It's just a faze you'll outgrow when those Wheelhorse tractors stop running and they are no longer useful. (Technically not in your lifetime)!  :)

Tankman

Most All forum members live with Wheel Horse Addiction. It's a way of life. Live with it.

Perhaps a pink Stallion for the Ms.?

On no, there I go, need another Horse 'cause mine are all mine, my buddies, co-workers, teammates. 

Oh well, back to Craig's List...........for the Ms.  :laughing-rofl:

IndianaMatt

Oh well I will jusr have to learn to live with this... I need more garage space... A pole building is getting built next spring this year we redone the kitchen... Should have bought more tractors do you have any idea how many tractors I could have gotten instead I got granite countertops and amish custom cabinets... The wife should be happy for a while right???

• Like 2

AMC RULES

The only help for the :wh: disease I've found is... :eusa-think: 

to also combine the two separate words you search C/L with into one. :)  

That should pretty much fix you up once and for all. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

The only help for the :wh: disease I've found is... :eusa-think: 

to also combine the two separate words you search C/L with into one. :)  

That should pretty much fix you up once and for all. :handgestures-thumbsup:

:text-yeahthat:  :ychain: We all have a slight addiction.   :)

brandonozz

Most people think tractor shows are for getting together and getting to see all the neat ideas and beautiful work other people do.  The real reason people go is to feel better about themselves as it proves your addiction is not just "your addiction".  My dad always said that "mysery loves company".  At least in this case when dealing with Wheelhorse people it's good company.

Oh yea, when you decide what size barn to build ........ double it!

leeave96

Nice fleet you got.

At least your searching Wheel Horse only and not Wheelhorse too..... :)

• Like 1

meadowfield

Ha, how many of us search for "wheel horse", "wheelhorse" :D

Several times a day is the recommended dose I'd say

:D

Edited by meadowfield
  • Like 4

squonk

Isn't it amazing how many more hits you get by making it one word? I'll do both and say, Why didn't this show up on the other one? :scratchead:  :)

• Like 2

wrightorchid

As long as the wife is happy, and you have room.  I agree, double the size of the barn, or design with expansion in mind.  You can never have too much storage.

Kegler

I would only call it an adiction if you live in a 20th floor apartment in Brooklin (or somewhere similer) with no sign of grass, garden, or snow to plow. Then you have a problem Seek help!

• Like 2

Bluffhunter

Heck, I even search for Wheel House in case of typo's :techie-ebay:

• Like 2

leeave96

If your into Cub Cadets, search for club cadets... LOL!!!

• Like 3

IndianaMatt

Oh I search about 4 different towns with both spellings LOL. I honestly thought I was the only one to do that. I also search the generic term garden tractor when I have the time to sort them all. I plan to build a small barn about 16x22 with an inclosed 10x22 lean to for storage... I know its small but I already have a 3 car garage with a workshop in it. Also I live in town but I have 4 lots and my garden is about 16x40 or so. So am I ok or should I see a doctor?

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Nope, you're fine...   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

just remember your routine visit to see the  :wh: doctors here everyday. 

• Like 1

IndianaMatt

Good now can you please convince my wife... 

IndianaMatt

well today I brought home... A seat, rear fenders, a belt guard, and tank for some unlnown wheel horse tractors. Im not even sure what they fit but atleast I know they are wheel horse... Well I think they are.