mrc

unidrive rebuilding service

mrc

hi men, if you follow this forum you may recall one of the differential bolts backed out of my 416-8 tranny last winter.  extensive damage resulted. i recently crated that tranny and a spare and shipped them to racinfool40/mike. i used fastenal for shipping. round trip shipping from mass. to ohio and back was $125. mike just called me and said both are totally rebuilt. i really appreciate mike doing this!  his prices were reasonable.  he really knows his unidrives!  i would encourage anyone who needs unidrive rebuilding to contact mike. best regards   mike in mass.

• Like 8

AMC RULES

Good to know.

:thanks: 

stevasaurus

You gotta know Mike (racinfool40) is one of the best.  He is fast, fair and stands by what he does.  I have sent a lot of work his way and have never had a complaint...not to mention he is a very good friend of mine.  :)

squonk

Sounds like there is an "Underground Unidrive  Repair Network" in the Midwest!  :thumbs:

• Like 3

mrc

hello men, i know i could buy a used unidrive for $50-150ish. the nice thing about doing it this way is everything is rebuilt and should last another 30-40 years!!!  although it cost me a little more upfront i think long term i'm money ahead. i also hated to  part out a great tractor just because the tranny needed work.  best regards   mike in mass.

• Like 1