CJ1

Wheel Horse GT-14 1969

CJ1

Mower Deck will not raise up, any ideas?

Eric857

does it have hydraulic lift?

KC9KAS

:WRS:

Low on fluid, pin fall out of hydraulic cylinder, seals bad in control valve?

Edited by KC9KAS
  • Like 1

Eric857

that could be it, does it look to be leaking at all?

KC9KAS

that could be it, does it look to be leaking at all?

I can't tell from here.............

• Like 1

WH nut

I can't tell from here.............

I cant either, you are going to have to look under it :eusa-think:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Brockport Bill
      By Brockport Bill
      48" Mower Deck - Side Discharge model # 78361 -- # 312000163. This mower is listed as being manufactured at the near end of Wheel Horse production for this deck in 2012. This mower is in very good condition used only one season on small yard. Well cared for and stored indoors. The deck has double right side pulley for optional bagger attachment. Any owner who cares for this mower will have a great investment of a classic WH deck to last decades. Cash pick up Poughkeepsie, NY area. No returns. Please send p.m if interested

• jmack
      By jmack
      What’s the correct v-belt size for a xi drive belt connecting to a 60” deck?  

Just shredded mine today. 
    • BrianKoch
      By BrianKoch
      Gentlemen,

I’m having trouble with getting my deck to raise up and lock and I think it might have to do with the deck being incorrectly set up. 

Based on the picture, does my mower deck look incorrectly positioned? That is, should the pivoting support bar be positioned above or below the wheel support pin? 

Brian

• Brockport Bill
      By Brockport Bill
      Wheel Horse Mower Deck - Rear Discharge - was used all last season - terrific cut, NO rust holes. Blades, pulleys, good condition. Pulley/belt safety covers included. Belt included, underneath cleaned -- Model # 05-36mr04 -  Cash pick up $415, near Poughkeepsie, NY. No guarantees, no returns. Please send p.m if interested.

• Tristen1972
      By Tristen1972
      1995 Toro Wheel Horse 60” mowing deck. The deck is in decent shape but has been used. There are some repairs that have been made by the prior owner (not me). This deck would be really good for a working tractor and not a show piece. Comes with all the tins, mule drive, mule drive belt, new left and right front anti-scalp wheels and the manual for it. The only thing it is missing is the main belt for the deck spindles. I am located 45 mins NE of Indy. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.