nylyon

Inner tube or new tire?

nylyon

All done.  My TSC was out of 23x9.50-12 tubes so I headed to Sears, long shot I know.  Well they have nothing, so went to TSC in New Milford, CT and they had a whole bunch of them.  Picked one up, stopped at Taco Bell (New Milford Taco Bell is SO much nicer than Danbury's) came home and put it in.  

Decided I would change the oil while I was in there and I had a :wh: oil filter (or so I thought).  Emptied the oil, removed the filter, tried to put the new filter on....  guess it was the trans filter I had, cause it sure ain't an oil filter.  Headed to the local auto parts store, picked up a filter and continued on. Filled it up with Synthetic blend 30W, lubed it up real good, gave it a real good cleaning and it's good to go!  

It'll be so nice not having to fill the tires every time I go to take it out, and I think I can get another 5 years or so out of this set so good for a while!

• Like 2

Rock farmer

I love it when a plan comes together!

For future ref. you can check TSC store inventory on line.

Joe

nylyon

I did check, and even after taking the last one from the Patterson store, they still show in stock 

varosd

speaking of inner tubes..the one I got from bLowe's, has some sort of slime /puncture resistant inside. MTD branded.  not sure if it's any better than regular tubes? :dunno:

Wheel-N-It

Sounds like a good day Karl! Especially the TACO BELL part :handgestures-thumbupright: