rtfbg

D200 Resto ... Florida style!!!!

"D"- Man

OK ... here's a little tiny teaser!!!

video-2015-05-23-12-10-23 (1).mp4

​Thanks for the video update, really looking nice and shiny.  I couldn't help but notice the coiled horn button wire.  It is 3 full turns from {full left to full right,} the coiled wire will need to wrap 1-1/2 turns max.  I also am adding a horn to my tractor, I plan on utilizing the hole in the hollow shaft of the steering  wheel to route my wire to my horn button.  I am making this design similar to the old school style "Ididit" steering column horn kit, Mark.

rtfbg

OK ... here's a little tiny teaser!!!

video-2015-05-23-12-10-23 (1).mp4

​Thanks for the video update, really looking nice and shiny.  I couldn't help but notice the coiled horn button wire.  It is 3 full turns from {full left to full right,} the coiled wire will need to wrap 1-1/2 turns max.  I also am adding a horn to my tractor, I plan on utilizing the hole in the hollow shaft of the steering  wheel to route my wire to my horn button.  I am making this design similar to the old school style "Ididit" steering column horn kit, Mark.

​Yep, thats correct ... I used a replacement CB mike wire, it has lots of stretch and winds up fine!!

rtfbg

Geez. makin slow progress here.  Mom is having heart issues, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to make the show.  Grrr.  Anyway, finally getting the seat base ready, cushions are at the upholstry shop, so it;s comin together slow.  Material showed up today for the roof... 76' of aluminum!!  Yikees!!!

2015-06-05 12.13.59.jpg

duke

Keep your Mom in prayers for speedy recovery! I'm sure gonna look for the finished D then just the same! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtfbg

Moms still in the hospital, pending bypass surgury .. at 83 thats not gonna be a picnic.  Still gettin a few things done when I can...got the seats back from my upholstry babe   . so here's a peek ... sure, "Florida style" had to include some cherry red gator skin!!!  LOL  This is the seat back for the front seat.

2015-06-14 12.22.42.jpg

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Now that looks sweet. Dont forget the rattlesnake  rattler (tail).  The suspense is building like a A bomb ready to blow on that rig of yours. Best of luck and prayers for mom.

Glenn

Trouty56

Did you say roof?????

Wishin4a416

Everything is looking real good!! Great work. And prayers for your Family.

rtfbg

YES ... roof!!  Its Florida ... its friggen hot down here!!!   My brother is taking the early shift with mom, so I am working on the horse in the morning when its cool ... you know, in the 80's!!  Bought 76 feet of aluminum stock for the roof project, heres the first little bit, ready to run the wiring cables... have to run steel cables first, so welder boy doesn't melt the wires ... then pull the real wires in when it cools!!

2015-06-15 13.00.10.jpg

• Like 2

rtfbg

Well, 124 deg F in the weld shop today at 1PM, but we got the frame for the roof done.  Tomorrow we will do the legs and attach it to the horse...then its off to the canvas babe for some wheel horse red Sunbrella!!!

2015-06-17 14.28.57.jpg

• Like 3

AMC RULES
Gonna be soooo awesome.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

rtfbg

It's a ....mini airboat? ..... a very short tree stand?  Nah... just a horse roof, upside down, gettin some finishing touches ...Off to the sunbrella babe this afternoon ... now take a few days off and sit with Mom!!

2015-06-18 15.41.53.jpg

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Your pretty talented. Thanks for sharing the progress, when its done I feel it will knock my socks off. 

glenn

tmix

Wow just read all 8 pages and i'm a s l o w reader. You DO GREAT work that's for sure. Sorry to hear about your dad, Hope your mom's doing better. I myself just picked up a D200 came with a deck,blower And a plow. Can't wait to use it =) I've had a 12hp Raider for the past 4 years and love plowing with it. But the D200 i think will rock my world. Or so i hope. Can't wait to see your beast.

with blower.jpg

• Like 3

rtfbg

Well, guess it's a good thing I didn't make the show ... ticker having some issues, spent a long weekend in the "Big House" with Congestive heart Failure ... simply, I was filling up with fluid .. they drained 31.4 POUNDS of pee off me in 4 days!!  Out for 3 days then back mto the ER with a kidney stone.  life sucks!!  Anyway, with my bottle of diet cranberry juice, and pee strainer in hand, I'm back at it!!   Just about finished with the roof, installed sound system, back up camera and GPS, and some more chicken lights!!  Can't have enough of those!!  Got some top secret goodies back from my buddy and his CNC machine .... NO ... no peekin!!!   Hopefully we will mount the roof tomorrow, and I will sneek you a pic or two ... maybe, I mite just make you wait!!  Hell, I'm waitin too!!  LOL    Ok ok ... geez ... here's ONE speaker ... happy???

2015-07-06 11.22.19.jpg

Wow just read all 8 pages and i'm a s l o w reader. You DO GREAT work that's for sure. Sorry to hear about your dad, Hope your mom's doing better. I myself just picked up a D200 came with a deck,blower And a plow. Can't wait to use it =) I've had a 12hp Raider for the past 4 years and love plowing with it. But the D200 i think will rock my world. Or so i hope. Can't wait to see your beast.

with blower.jpg

Very nice ... suppose we could use that big thing on ther front to clear palm frawns from the driveway after the wind storms???  lol

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Sorry about your health stuff, I guess we all carry some bags. I got mine to. Cant wait to see that sneeky pete ,, your hiding it pretty good. Lol
on the upside I hope you piss out that little stone and find it in your strainer. Oh happy day,,,,,,,,,,,

Glenn

Ken B

Can't wait to see the final episode of Pimp My Tractor! You are doing a fantastic job and you are an inspiration. When tough situations in life get in your way you keep on keepin on. Way to go...:handgestures-thumbupright:

rtfbg

OK ... here all you get for now, an unfinished peek at the BUTT of the Beast!!  Thundies rollin in so I had to stuff her in the hauler quick.  Hopefully I can get her in the garage tomorrow and finish this round of little items.  Honestly, I don't see this ending any time soon, 23 guys looked at it today, and I was given at least 10 cool new ideas.  Damn.  Guess the only way it will ever be done is if I hide it!!  LOL

2015-07-09 13.15.21.jpg

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

WOW WOW WOW! What a rump. Cant wait to see more. Oh you tease you.

Glenn

• Like 1

rtfbg

HEY FLORIDA HORSE GUYS ... PM me and lets start planning a JAN - FEB event here in the SUN!!!  Of course it will be open to everyone, but us locals need to plan it!!!

10511321_882739928426288_5750790820174296113_n.jpg

• Like 1

Racinbob

You can definitely count me in. :woohoo:

rtfbg

Should we find a motel with some grass space, a campground, or just a park like place that will allow us to hang for a day???

rtfbg

Do you have any info on the FL Flywheelers fall event??  Their website is out of date, and the email addresses don't work!!!

Racinbob

I'll try to find some info. All I was aware of was the February show. Richie told me about that one.