hbrooks49

"C" Series dimensions

hbrooks49

I am trying to figure out the size storage shed I need for all my equipment and I need to know the rough size of a "C" Series Wheelhorse (C-105 in this case) with a single stage snowblower mounted.

Width with the deck is about 4 foot. It's the length I am concerned with - the tractor is a nominal 6 foot length but does the blower add another 3 feet or 4 feet on top of that, making the total length between 9 feet and 10 feet - anyone know which is closer ????

Our town has some very stringent size limits for storage sheds - maximum length / width / square footage, etc or I wouldn't be asking.
Thanks

stevasaurus

The blower is only going to add about 2 to 2 1/2 feet in front of the horse.  My opinion...build the biggest shed you can...it is like building a deck...looks pretty big when you have strings stretched out on the lawn...but...put the patio furniture, grill, cooler...and then add the wife and her plants..."wished I would have built it bigger".  :)

• Like 2

hbrooks49

Thank you. We are limited to a maximum of 192 SF so "big" is a bit laughable. If I lived in the sticks it would be at least 20X40 but since I don't ....... have to deal with what the town will allow without going through the lengthy appeals process.

• Like 1

Irv

I agree, go as big as you can. I built mine a couple years ago, 12 x 16, and guess what-it's full. By the way, Hi neighbor, I' m over here in Greece.

hbrooks49

It looks like Greece has the same 192 sf limit !!

Yes, no matter how big it is it will fill up. I know this. So does my wife which is why the ultimate decision may well be somewhat of a compromise...... we are in the process of downsizing a lot of things (way too many interests over the years). Now that I am retired I don't have time for as many hobbies as I used to have - hard to believe but somehow true..

bmsgaffer

Build it as high as you can too. Some attachments and accessories can go up high leaving room for tractors down on the floor. I wish mine was much bigger.

• Like 2