Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

snow cab mounting

Kelly

Ok guys it's getting closer, SNOW, I really like playing on my tractors in the winter, I get most of my seat time then, but there are times, I get home and just want to clear the snow and go set down after working all day, so the snow blower does make short work of moving the snow, if there is more than 3-4" but if the wind is blowing you look like a snowman when done :USA: so I started looking for a cab to mount on a tractor, and I got one off ebay this summer for $12.50 :omg: I think it is mostly complete, I know a few tabs are missing but I can fab them up, but this thing is a jigsaw puzzle, anyone have one mounted or pic's of one mounted? how about instructions? do I need to drill holes in the fender? I'm going to mount this on my C-141 or if I get it running better and some TLC done to it, a C-160 auto with hydro lift :banana: my arm about fell off lifting that blower last year, the blade is bad, but the blower is murder I'm not a big guy so I'm hoping to put it on the C-160, anyway any help on how to mount the cab would be great :banghead:

combatmp29r

Kelly I can send you a PDF version of the instructions for my V&/V8 one. Should be somewhat similar. Just let me know and off ti goes. It has pics in there as well as the step by step stuff. And yes most of the older ones required you to drill a few holes. This one needs 2 in the running boards and 2 in the fender.

Kelly

That would be great Joel, I'm sure I can figure it out from there, I don't mind drilling holes in the C-160 it's kinda ruff, but soild, and I only paid $50 for it, so a blower tractor it will be, I'll leave it mounted year round with the weights and chains just in case it snows in the summer.

combatmp29r

:USA: They make nice sun shades :banghead: Pm me your email please sir. :omg:

Kelly

PM sent, and what's up with the sir?

CasualObserver

Kelly... you could always call the cab company... they may have a copy of the right manual for yours they could send you.