hunter35

308-8 help!!!

hunter35

I recently have just bought a WH 308–8. I have some questions about it can I put a sleeve pitch on it. So I can attach a cultivator on the back. Finally can I put a snowplow/dirt grating blade on the front. If anybody can answer my questions that would be great. Thanks-Hunter

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Go here

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

and type in 308-8.

Next page they will all come up. Each line has a link to the Attachment list on the right. Each colored model number in the list should take you to the parts list for each one.

You are not limited to the attachments listed because these models changed very little over the years but there is just so much they could include in the lists.

Garry

daveoman1966

Garry..   When I click the Toro link you  provided, then enter 308-8, the next page lists 4 tractor years, but only offers "Assembly Drawings"  or "Buy Parts in Store".  Nowhere on the screen does it offer the "Attachments" list that you refer to.  I've tried this by using the actual model 21-08K801, but to no avail.  

What am I doing wrong?

gwest_ca

I don't know why it won't work for you. I can open all three links for all 4 models. I'm using a desktop PC. Once in a while I hear they can't be openned but suspected it was with a hand-held device.

Garry

DoctorHfuhruhurr

it works for me, you may want to try it using another browser like chrome or firefox.

daveoman1966

Garry... what browser are you using. 

SethL1984

:WRS:

The answer is YES to all of your questions. Head to the implements section and look around there; you'll find tons of info about what you can attach to your machine!

Welcome!

gwest_ca

Garry... what browser are you using. 

I'm using IE.

I have used that link to Toro for years because I didn't like the Toro Solutions link and often have this one open at the same time so it is easier to remember what's what and what I have opened where.

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

Garry

hunter35

Thanks every body