Vinylguy

Dash Template

Sarge

Whoa, that was quick .... :banghead:

I'm in , all the way !!!

Sarge

Vinylguy

Here are the 1277 woodgrains.

I ran a set and they turned out very good.

cant wait to get my hands on the brushed aluminum dash template to make these a more complete kit.

1277wheelhorsewoodgrain.jpg

Sarge

Paypal/money order/cashier's check/personal check/bank draft/carrier pidgeon/Pony Express/Western Union - what's your pleasure ??

I'll take that hood off next week and paint it asap - got the paint/hardener already and just one small dent to hammer out /sand . Since I put the rims on it, the rest of the tractor really looks bad ....

Sarge

1277leftside-1.jpg

perry

:USA: :lol: i love them wood grain decals :omg::banghead: .

can a guy just buy 1 right side :thumbs: .

wh1277007.jpg

here is a pic of my 1277 dash. the 1077 should be the same.

wh1277003.jpg

how about a decal for the center shifter plate area.

wh1277002.jpg

Vinylguy

Sarge I notice by the photos that your decals look white on wood grain? instead of the off white ivory color that was on the originals Eldon sent me a year ago.

I can make yours white if needed

Brian1045

The 1045 dash is just like the 1277 dash, except it doesn't say "wheel-a-matic" of course.

I'd sell my first born for a decal to go over my dash! :banghead:

Vinylguy

I am waiting for a decal to arrive to get the template made. Their are 4 different dashes that used this decal template. Just changed the lettering a bit. Once I get one it will take some experimenting to get the printing profiles adjusted to print on the brushed aluminum to accept inks correctly. Will post when ready for production.

Hoping to be able to make an affordable but accurate decal for these dashes.

It will be available in kits or separate.

Rod(NASNUT)

How did the dash on a 68 Charger 9 look?

sorekiwi

Did you get an answer on your origonal question, TD? (the 502/702/33E etc dash?)

Thats the one I need, before all these other guys drag you off into square hood world....

(I'm in Phoenix now, but will be home tonite and can verify any dimensions you need).

TT

Here's a link to the discussion/tutorial on the late 60's/early 70's dash overlay decal installation by "Wild Bill" Pearson:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2280

Joe Papke already has at least 4 versions of these and they sell for around $30 + shipping. (look for them on ebay)

Vinylguy

These are the corrected dimensions and the two color schemes ive seen.

I do not have the brushed aluminum yet but will soon.

What tractors used the ivory finish and which used the brushed aluminum.

Once I get the two pc dash templates I will post them to check for accurate dimensions.

If my calculations are correct the brushed aluminum ones should be around $20

and the ivory color will be $12

dashdecalsCORECTEDSIZE.jpg

Kelly

Terry I wrapped that decal up, and will ship out tomorrow, let me know when you get it :banghead:

Vinylguy

Thanks Kelly I will let you know when it gets to the shop.

did you have my new address?

PO box 14

Oneida, IL. 61467

Sarge

I think mine just faded to white , up close they do look off-white or ivory , not totally sure . Perry might have a more accurate idea ...

Sarge

Vinylguy

I agree sarge. You should have them tomorrow or wed so let me know what you think.

Didn't realize you were so close to My home town.

FrankinWNY

Can anyone tell me more about this template and verify my dimensions? what tractors would they have used this on.

Thanks

Vinylguy

Terry@redoyourhorse.com

dashdecaltemplate.jpg

My 603 and 753 use this style, 7 1/4" accross the top, 7 3/4" accross the bottom, 3 1/4 top to bottom in the middle.

Now, I have a question for you. When are you going to honor your customers from the past, last May, that you stiffed? I am still waiting for an answer to my many e-mails directly to your address and thru e-bay for items I paid for thru paypal. I even asked if you would cancel my original order for magnets and stickers and apply that to a set for a C-100, still no answer.

I do not like to publish this on a public web site but since you refuse to answer or honor your contracts here it is....

Frank in WNY, patient but getting less and less........

CasualObserver

Frank... your 603 shouldn't use that. The 603 uses a full hood, not one cut out around the fuel tank. It does not have a flat dash. Only tractors that had the square fuel tank with the steering column going through them used those. The 603, 604, 654, 704 and 64-68 Lawn Rangers did not have that tank/steering column setup.

Vinylguy

Frank

I responded to your email on the 13th to get your address. your c-100 decals are ready to ship as soon as you can send me your address as i can not seem to find it anywhere. I know you have sent it to me but with all the moving and new isp provider

I have lost most of my old contacts.

I responded to email from flbee@adelphia.net

Sarge

Finally got a chance to look at the decals last nite , all I can say is wow ! Very nice job indeed .

Let me know when you get the foil backed ones done , I'll need several of those as well as a dash ...

Hope to paint it early next week , as soon as the new Horse barn is done .

Sarge

Vinylguy

Thanks Sarge glad you like them. Still trying to get my mitts on a dash to make the templates neede for those dash plates. got the other dash done and made some on chrome. sending a couple out to guys with those tractors to get feedback.

Also made some chrome 7.5 in rear pan decals and they turned out pretty cool.

Thanks again for the nice feedback.

sorekiwi

Still trying to get my mitts on a dash to make the templates neede for those dash plates. got the other dash done and made some on chrome. sending a couple out to guys with those tractors to get feedback.

TD, I have one of the white decals that came off complete. Would that help you out? or are you talking about the aluminum ones? I could drop it in the post tomorrow...

Vinylguy

I am needing the other style like on the 1277.

Would be great to find a tractor close by that I could get measurements from.

and do some trial and error research.

Thanks for your help.

Sarge

I'm not totally sure, but think the dash on the '66 876 I have is the same as the 1277's . I'll have to look tomorrow and check . Still working on the stupid barn, way too many trips to the lumber yard (ouch) . :banghead:

Now, it sounds like the weather is about to change here , gotta get after the paint work before it gets too cold/rainy .

We aren't that far apart , could do a "meet up" sometime ...

Sarge

Vinylguy

Thanks Sarge. That would be great to be able to borrow one for a few weeks.

Would be a nice ride on the old goldwing.

Sarge

You'd be welcome to it , I'm sure the old girl can still work minus her dash for awhile . Weather is suppose to be good this weekend , btw ...

Sarge