Swemill

Action pics with loader!

Swemill

Some new pics with my father doing some work for me with the D-180.

Must say that it’s a true work horse and it did a great job! It moved a lot of heavy road material this afternoon and actually even ripped up the asphalt with the new tires at some places! =)

27 x 8.5 -15†Skid Steer tires at rear on 7x15†rims and 4.00 x 10†at front on 3.5x10†rims and homefabbed hubs. I have now also connected the hydraulic pump under the tractor to the pto with a driveshaft. Works really well and I can still also use the pto at the front!

Next project on this tractor is to fix a foot-hydro control. That would be a great thing together with the loader!

wh-127.JPG

wh-128.JPG

wh-129.JPG

wh-130.JPG

wh-131.JPG

wh-132.JPG

wh-133.JPG

wh-134.JPG

wh-125.JPG

• Like 6

Tankman

That's a handsome Stallion. A work Horse!

Thank you for postin' the pic's!   :)

HorseFixer

Nothing like a Big D at work! 

~Duke :wh:

AMC RULES

Interesting bucket design...

Hodge71

Interesting bucket design...

Seems to me you would really need to run high hydraulic pressures or you wouldn't be able to dump a fully loaded bucket. I would think there wouldn't be enough leverage 

KC9KAS

Nice looking D and loader.

Thanks for the photos.

Swemill

Seems to me you would really need to run high hydraulic pressures or you wouldn't be able to dump a fully loaded bucket. I would think there wouldn't be enough leverage 

How much do you mean with high hydraulic pressure?I understand your reflection hodge71, but that has not been any problem at all and it handles a full bucket very well. 

Dont know what pressure i have but the loader needs 120 bar (1740 psi) to fully work and handle 500kg / 1100 Lb.

speedyleedy

Them are some awsome picture's thank's for sharing ! :)