Bobie01

School-Pojekt

Bobie01

At the end of my formation as an industrial mechanic, I had to plan and build a ball sorting machine. seen here is my solution. Specifications were: max 3 kg, max 250x250x250 mm and at a turn a ball should be sorted by a lift.The diameter of the balls are 4, 5 and 6mm. The graduation project I have already passed, unfortunately I do not know yet my points.

Edited by Bobie01
  • Like 2

meadowfield

Nice work :thumbs:

AMC RULES

From the looks of your work...  :handgestures-thumbsup:

you're going to do very well indeed.

wheeledhorseman

:bow-blue: Not sure that I could have done that! Well done Bobie :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Andy

953 nut

:woohoo:   That is fantastic workmanship, you should go far. :text-coolphotos: 

By the way, your english is fine!

Edited by 953 nut

Bobie01

Thanks!! I hope my teachers give mee also good points, I need a good average , because in English my points are very bad... :/

Stormin

Nice job lad. :thumbs:  Don't worry about your English. It's better than some English I know. :grin:

C-101plowerpower

very nice indeed, i like the creative thinking :)

Koen

wheeledhorseman

Koen and Bobie, I learnt French when I was at school many years ago (I am 61 years old now). I hated it and my teachers didn't think I was good at it but I proved them wrong and got a better grade (more points) in French than I did in English!

Being able to communicate in more than one language is one of the greatest things you can achieve at school. Hanging around RS is a good way to become more confident about using English, certainly reading and writing even if you don't feel confident about speaking it but that will come later.

I admire you both for the way you take part in a language that is not your own. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Andy

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

Koen and Bobie, I learnt French when I was at school many years ago (I am 61 years old now). I hated it and my teachers didn't think I was good at it but I proved them wrong and got a better grade (more points) in French than I did in English!

Being able to communicate in more than one language is one of the greatest things you can achieve at school. Hanging around RS is a good way to become more confident about using English, certainly reading and writing even if you don't feel confident about speaking it but that will come later.

I admire you both for the way you take part in a language that is not your own. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Andy

thanks andy :) i actually get better grades in english class then in dutch(mostly due to gramar thingys) i too had french, did that one year and stopped doing french, i think it isn't a language but more a lack there of :disgust:

Koen

Bobie01

oh I have forgot to tell you my points! 31.5 from 35 in the maschine shop,4 from 5 in presentation an 14.5 from 20 in the writing part(devloppment,writing a service manual and the drawings)

after all 50/60 points.I m a bit angry because it's not the best Nummer out of my classes ( I m the 3rd the other two had 52)because my USB stick broke down and I can 't redraw all the drawin perfektly in time sou I have lost 4 pointsof 10... Tomorrow I will have a second-chance exam in math(stupid teacher). I hope I will pass and I can go to the Universety.

Jeff

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Sounds like you're doing a great job so far Jeff. 

Congratulations, keep up the good work.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Racinbob

That's some outstanding work Jeff. Good luck on your math exam. I'm betting you'll do great. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Bobie01

I hope so... I gett the result the 29th. tomorrow i have to make the exame for the universiti an I will get the result the18... 

Bobie01

I m proud to can tell you that I am now "Technicien en mécanique générale"(French)!!!! Gooogle translater says Technician inGeneral Mechanical !? Now I m on a professional university called BTS. I have now technical English and it is a big advantage when you daily surf on Redsquare!!!seals, gears an stuff like that. 

Jeff

• Like 2

CasualObserver

Congratulations on your achievement. :thumbs:

AMC RULES

:bow-blue:   :handgestures-thumbsup:   :bow-blue:

:text-woo: