P'chop

My first restoration :)

Zeek

Like that motor setup  :auto-layrubber:

P'chop

The tractor is almost done, we just need to repaint the hood because the paint was running  :angry-banghead:   . We got a trailer for the horse to work with. We had to put a stack on it because the old muffler was blowing right under the hood.  :angry-nono:

post-9223-0-04887200-1397517129.jpg

post-9223-0-01318300-1397517307.jpg

post-9223-0-32622300-1397517336.jpg

I'm hoping the trailer will be done soon so I can use it again.  :razz:  

• Like 2

Terry M

Looking Good!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Fun Engineer

Looking good P'chop. Nice looking seat too. Post pictures of that trailer when you get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JT Burkard

Wow pretty impressive and quick too

Jake Kuhn

Looking awesome! 

roscoemi

Dad muffed the paint on the hood, so it has to come back off. :banghead:  The trailer will be done this week so the hood will be this weekend. I like the seat Dave, just not sure how long it will stay white with a 10 yr old riding the snot out of it. :eusa-think:  I have to tell you, I HATED the process of putting the cover on. Just not my thing, would rather get poked in the eye with a pitchfork than do another! Lol

Fun Engineer

I've got an all black seat for when he wears that one out ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wishin4a416

Coming along nicely! That is going to be a Dandy.

Joefrommi65

Very nice job!!!! Looking real good!!!

oneroadkingman

very nice excellent job two thumbs up

rexman72

looks great

roscoemi

I sprayed the hood for the third time today, :banghead: , so far so good. I had wet sanded the runs out for try #2, but the first light coat lifted everywhere the runs used to be. :ranting:  So out came the grinder with a wire wheel and back to metal it went, primed it yesterday, light sanded and sprayed color today. We took apart the deck today and found that the same guy who used pieces of conduit as shim stock in the front rims worked on the deck too. The idler pulley bearing was shot, the same part # as the tractor idler which is also shot, and going price is $45-$50 each! :confusion-scratchheadblue:  I cut the rivets on one to get it apart and found bearings online for $1.70 each, much cheaper. Chop was mighty stressed over two pulleys for $100 + shipping, so Dad got a big "good job Dad!" and a hug for his trouble!  :grin: If the rain holds off tomm, I'll get pics of him and his 'horse and trailer.

roscoemi

I'm posting under dads profile because he's a supporter and can post more pics. We got the trailer and tractor done finally with decals on it .Dad put the decals on just before he picked me up from school. I was surprised to come home and see the tractor sitting in the middle of the yard with the  " Not forgotten " decals on it.

post-6649-0-27831000-1398480561_thumb.jp

post-6649-0-18552400-1398480631_thumb.jp

post-6649-0-15812500-1398480675_thumb.jp

post-6649-0-13846000-1398480728_thumb.jp

Terry did an amazing job with the decals, they turned out just how I wanted them.

• Like 3

roscoemi

Here's a vid of him riding it around, the stack sounds much better than the stock muffler.

http://youtu.be/HTlpBZS8r3s

Fun Engineer

Great jobP'chop and Russ

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Terry M

Awesome looking restore guys!! :handgestures-thumbupright:  The decals are a nice finishing touch that really set it off.. :)

JT Burkard

You guys did a great job.

nyquil junkie

Nice job

That plate under the engine is what I sure could have used when I put my HF engine on.

Is that a stock part or some custom work?

roscoemi

The mount plate is the original for the Tecky cut in half with a couple holes drilled for bolting it to the HF motor. I also drilled a couple new holes in the frame to bolt it down.

Terry's decals rock! High quality and the guy will make anything you can dream up,a big thanks Terry!