Farmall1

Air Horse

Farmall1

New to this site. I just picked up an Air Horse. I looked around but not much info out there. It runs good and all hydraulics work but for future reference is there a good place to find parts for these. Thanks

post-12742-0-35434100-1395868300.jpg

post-12742-0-68377100-1395868318.jpg

• Like 1

otrelwood

the origanal company that made these was the wright hursey mover company in cromwell in. they were purchased by tiffinaire in tiffin ohio who makes them out of john deere's now called aire deere they do have some parts available and they just restored one that looks to be a 520 wheel horse  i also have one that i am in the process of restoring

Edited by otrelwood
  • Like 1

KC9KAS

:WRS: , and thanks for the photos.

AMC RULES

:WRS:

chazm

WELCOME TO :rs:

VinsRJ

Welcome to RS!

Looks like a very nice example...

SousaKerry

Well for parts for the front half you have come to the right place, back half well your on your own for that.  Do you have a plane for it to pull around?

Kelly

Welcome, and that is the earliest example I have seen, that is a 1973

Farmall1

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have not got a manual yet, can anyone recommend what hyd fluid to use. I also have a question about the value, a friend of mine who woks on planes told me it may be valuable, if so how much? Just curious. Thanks

bmsgaffer

Hey, just noticed you are from Alexandria. I am originally from Fort Mitchell, but live in Cincy now.

I havent noticed too many members from around her, but I am glad to see a few more popping up. Duramax is from Morning View and hes working on some 60's Suburban tractors

gwest_ca

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have not got a manual yet, can anyone recommend what hyd fluid to use. I also have a question about the value, a friend of mine who woks on planes told me it may be valuable, if so how much? Just curious. Thanks

Looks like the ID plate is visable in the 1st photo just below the side of the dash housing. If it is post all the numbers on the plate and will dig up some manuals.

Garry

jackhammer

Unique buy  good for you

Welcome to RedSquare

WrightHurseyRelative

What they looked like new: post-14394-0-11896900-1418439752_thumb.jpost-14394-0-56347000-1418439827_thumb.j

• Like 1

WrightHurseyRelative

Advertisement:post-14394-0-39706000-1418440267_thumb.jpost-14394-0-47130800-1418440306_thumb.j

• Like 2

WrightHurseyRelative

Operators Manual and Parts List: post-14394-0-18762900-1418441541.jpgpost-14394-0-73397900-1418441545.jpgpost-14394-0-85887300-1418441549.jpgpost-14394-0-45663800-1418441553.jpg

• Like 5

bmsgaffer

interesting! I see at the bottom of the orange advertisement that mower and snow throwers were available? That would be an interesting sight!

bo dawg

Could front ends be put on them and unhook the back?

Edited by bo dawg

AMC RULES

Now it makes sense...thanks for sharing WHR.   :thumbs:

Sparky

Imagine how warm your "behind" would be with nuttin but thin sheetmetal and an inch of foam seperating your butt and a K-341!!

Mike............

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Who knew... :wh: were industry firsts, with the ol' nut roasters, then followed 'em up with some bun warmers too.    :happy-bouncyredfire:

• Like 2