Sign in to follow this  
myron in ct

WH 633 help

myron in ct

I have a 1963 mod. 633 ser. 62-18509 WH .

I am confused all the pictures of the 633 are different from mine . I don't have lift unite in the back just a tow bar and the lift handle and catch are different no bolt in mine . The box under the seat is also different  .

The back of my tractor is like a picture I saw of a lawn ranger mod. 34E 34R .

Thanks for the help .

Myron   

rmaynard

How about posting some pictures that we can take a look at. Be sure to post pictures of your areas of concern.

• Like 1

myron in ct

This is my 1963 mod. 633 that is differentpost-1055-0-00420600-1395870711_thumb.jp from other 633 .

gwest_ca

There was a batch of 953's built using serials 62-00137 through 62-00928. Next is

62-18509 is the lowest 1963 serial number recored so far.

62-20610 is next for a 1963 Lawn Ranger.

62-35737 is the last 1962 serial recorded so far.

This makes me think your tractor was built before all the 1962 models were completed so prehaps this is how a Lawn Ranger tool box landed on your tractor. They did not waste a thing so used what they had.

Garry

buckrancher

more than likely a PO changed the tool box setup

TT

From what I can see in the second picture of your other post the hoodstand is from a 1962 model ~ which would explain the serial number.

There was a similar frankenhorse being passed around up there a few years ago. Wondering if this is the same one. :scratchead:

myron in ct

It is not from a 1962 because it only has one bar to lift the deck no bar for the back lift .

TT
It is not from a 1962 because it only has one bar to lift the deck no bar for the back lift .

If you could please try to keep all of your related questions and pictures in one topic, it would be easier for the rest of us to follow - and for you to keep track of what you have already posted.

I went looking for the picture of your tractor and it looks to have a short lift lever - which means the lever assembly - and possibly even the hoodstand & rear toolbox are all pieces from a Lawn Ranger.

Not that it matters much in this case, but I had a 1962 32E Lawn Ranger with the serial number of 62-17303

• Like 1