SCOOBY 312-h

used parts load

SCOOBY 312-h

hey guys, as you know i work for a wheelhorse dealership. i recently transfered to another one of our stores, and in doing so found a huge shelf in the upstairs portion of this place that houses a ton of used wheelhorse parts. i want to get this stuff sold to make room for other things here at this dealership. just curious to see what everyone was interested in seeing me throw up in the classifieds section. or rather what parts are popular among all of you that i can sell on here. im sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong place. i wasnt sure of where to put it all.

pm me or let me know here what you guys wanna see sold in the classifieds section.

oh yeah i forgot to mention, there is no part numbers on anything so bear with me on this stuff

post-9507-0-13639300-1395762019.jpg

post-9507-0-48604200-1395762027.jpg

• Like 7

oldredrider

Bring it all to the big show in June. Lots of hungry buyers there with cash. No shipping problems or "will it fit" questions. Just sayin'....

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

One way or another, you will have to separate this stuff. Here is how I would handle it (and usually do for my fathers electrical company):

1. Print up a whole load of tags or labels (or use masking tape) with your arbitrary numbering system on them (pro tip: start at 1)
  2. Take each part off the shelf and take a high res photo (or 4) of it with the tag (use bright lights and light background)
  3. Stick or tie the tag on the part and put it back on the self in the order in which you removed it.
  4. Upload all pictures to a dedicated photobucket account with the price of each, delete pictures when sold.

Just my thoughts. Its a decent amount of work, but will get most of that stuff gone while still getting as much money as you could for them online. Otherwise pack in truck and take road trips to tractor shows.

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Or you could take the easy way out and offer it all as a package deal and someone on here will buy it sort it and sell it all for you.

HorseFixer

Nice load of parts. :thumbs: 

~Duke :wh: 

KC9KAS

So that is what Paradise looks like.

SCOOBY 312-h

thanks for all the help with this guys, im goin to tag all of the and just start throwing them up online here to see if i get bites on it all. look for the ads in the classified section. i can ship ups and take credit card info on these parts. but unfortunatly i cant do returns on this stuff, and that comes straight from the boss. so ill make sure im honest with rust, breakage and etc. i do aprciate all the help from all of you guys over the past year! and ill try and make it to the show this year i didnt get to come last year.

bmsgaffer

You might want to convince the boss to become a SUPPORTER so you can attach the pictures directly and save yourself some time. :handgestures-thumbupright:

SCOOBY 312-h

i wanna become a supporter, its in the works

baerpath

I'd be interested in the fenders sitting on the workhorse hoods

stagecall

I am looking for a electric pto clutch for my 300 series tractor. Dan Can respond to my email dannyharmer@gmail.com too.

SCOOBY 312-h

i didnt think 300 series tractors came with an electric option pto. and as far as those fenders go their off of a murry or simplicity or something. i will email pics of those to ya.

stagecall

Yes they came with that electric clutch.I have the 15 horse Kohler.Like to find a used one...Dan

chev0545

can the public come to your store now & buy parts.

SCOOBY 312-h

yes the public can come if they want. the store is bobcat of johnstown 826 tire hill road johnstown, pa 15905. like i said i have no idea what some of this stuff goes to or what it fits. but i do have the capabilities to parts lookup and wheelhorse tractor here. please if ur going to come up make sure i am here first. my name is corey and i go by scooby. there is also some briggs parts, a couple kohler blocks. no idea what any of it is or goes to. i work 9-5 monday through friday. untill 2 weeks from now this is my scedule. thank everyone for being patcient with me on this stuff.