Kenmof2000

Hello from Scotland

Kenmof2000

Hi everyone, would just like to introduce myself from Scotland and my newly acquired WH Lawn Ranger, This is my first WH and have been on the lookout for this style for a while, it was a 15hr round trip for me and my son to collect from south of England and we are pleased with it.

We have restored a few other machines and have made up a small website to share with everyone, we will be adding the WH in the near future, but feel free to have a look

www.myclassicvehicles.weebly.com

Best regards, Kenny and wee ross

post-12674-0-84178800-1394913835.jpg

• Like 2

neil

Great website , some real fine machines you have ,

look forward to seeing your Lawn Ranger added to the website .

Sparky

:WRS:

That Uni-Horse is real neat!

Mike...........

Digger 66

Cool website ! 

Welcome to sq_zps1d842b26.png

wheeledhorseman

Very nice collection of classics you have there Kenny :thumbs:  and it's great to know that the tractor has gone to a good home as I had my eye on that one. Also had my eye on a little A-100 that was up your way but the fuel costs of collecting it meant I let it go - pity really as it seems we could have collected each other's tractors and met up half way. Oh well, perhaps another time :) .

How old is 'wee Ross'?

Andy

meadowfield

Hey,

Welcome to RS.

Mark

Anglo Traction

Welcome Kenny, The Lawn Rangers are good. Yours look's like it was well worth the journey to collect it.

Thanks for the Link, Great collection. I also like the Lee Francis, one of my favourites. Also love the cars they built over many years.

If you plan to give the Ranger a new makeover, would love to see the progress on here 

Gazza

Welcome Kenny . I was looking at this on ebay last week . Great little tractor.

Cam-c121

Nice little horse you got there I was tempted to get this as it wasn't miles and miles anyway from me looks like you beat me to it good luck when you restore her .

Jparkes43

Nice one hope you find the forum as useful as I have.

James

rexman72

welcome to the group

Kenmof2000

Many thanks guys, Wee Ross has just turned 9 last week, I was also looking at the A-100 but have been looking for the Lawn Ranger style for a while,, the A-100 I notice is back up again on the auction site, I had just took delivery of my new car so was looking forward to the drive, all the mod cons as they say!!! I will keep the site and our own website updated every few weeks with progress,,

Many thanks,, Kenny n Ross

Stigian

Welcome to RS Kenny, have fun and enjoy yourself here  :handgestures-thumbup:

Oh... It's good to see the hood isn't rotten one side, handy for making a template from :D    You know what I mean :D

• Like 1

wheeledhorseman

I'm sure Wee Ross is getting an education way beyond anything he learns at school through watching and helping you work. Looking forward to your updates and photos as I've always found there are always new things to learn following other people's restos.

Andy