rmaynard

2014 Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show - Will you be there?

squonk

Scott's picking up something nice for the kids! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and group!  :)  :)  :thumbs:

• Like 2

whfan74

Great to hear. You coming alone or bringing some horses?

Dad will be making the trip with me again and I am hoping my 5 year old boy will come as well.  He is wanting to bring his 500 Special to show off.

Also, thanks Mike.....I am picking up a Horse out at the show for the kids.  That was the clincher for me making the trip again this year.

pfrederi

Will be there...Not bringing anything...if I did that there would be less space in my small pickup to haul things home!!  Looking for a deck for a neighbors 857 I am working on and other stuff....maybe a whole tractor but don't mention that to the other half!!

• Like 1

squonk

Well I'm down one Horse as Marvin has moved "Back Home in Indiana" To sing with Jim Nabors at the 500. I'll just have my 73 No-Name 12 named Ezra. Look for the "SQUONK" plate on the front!  :)

rmaynard

Looking for a deck for a neighbors 857 I am working on and other stuff....maybe a whole tractor but don't mention that to the other half!!

PM sent

AMC RULES

Are you bringing some of that "Jet fuel " Van?

:text-yeahthat: Ground control to Major Tom...

got yer ears on good buddy?    :confusion-helpsos:  

Kimtal

Can someone tell me if you need to reserve a camping spot and how much it costs to do so?

squonk

Camping is free first come first serve

limited12

While I was cleaning out the garage today, I found a bunch of stuff. I posted it on the for sale side. If anyone needs them, I can bring them to the show.  :) I will be there Thursday-Saturday. Im hoping to find an A-81 and a A-111 and I need some miscellaneous parts for my 702. Thanks!

buckrancher

Camping is free first come first serve

only friday night you pay for thursday and saturday if you stay until sunday morining

oh and if I remember right it's $20 for one night

Edited by buckrancher
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

Cool rainy day here 30 mile East of The Big Show.  Good day to inventory what I'll be bringing on Thur. and Fri.  I must leave Fri. night though.  Gotta be in Southern Md. Sat morning for a Little League Baseball Tournament.  See anything you might want, shoot me a PM and we can put a hold on it.     Be safe traveling.....see ya there.

Craig already has his name on the Brinly cultivator.

post-7208-0-39474000-1401377884.jpgpost-7208-0-24568400-1401377895.jpgpost-7208-0-74938800-1401377907.jpgpost-7208-0-33590000-1401377925.jpgpost-7208-0-04387500-1401378064.jpg

Oh, I will only be bringing one of these.... probably the latest addition ... the 520.

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Oops, missed the blower.... It was in the other garage.

post-7208-0-79218600-1401379392.jpgpost-7208-0-00928200-1401379406_thumb.jp

Buzz

I should be there Thursday right after lunch. John Fisher will be following me in his motorhome as usual. Geof from Canada and Jerry should already be there. It's getting close . :woohoo:

jdog_kustoms

i will be there in my normal place selling the rest i have and bringing stuff thats already sold

Brrly1

I'll be there, don't know if it's a solo shot or not. We'll see, to be continued!

• Like 2