rmaynard

2014 Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show - Will you be there?

rmaynard

Once again, it's never too early to be thinking about the BIG  :wh:  SHOW. June 21st is not that far away, and with the winter we have had, it can't come too soon.

So, are you coming this year, and what will you be bringing?

Will you be showing tractors, or bringing stuff to sell, or both?

Maybe you are just coming to look and mingle.

I am hoping to bring my B-100, 701, Commando 8, and 857. I might also have a couple of Lawn Rangers, a B-100, and C-120 to sell.

Don't forget to take a look at the printed schedule when you get there to see when the RedSquare group pictures will be taken. Don't know who's in charge of the picture this year, but Steve did a great job last year. :greetings-clappingyellow:

So let's get some BIG SHOW enthusiasm going.  :woohoo:

• Like 2

neil

Me & my good lady are booked in local hotel , we will be arriving with Michael Martino . We are traveling from London Heathrow to Newark & touring New York City before heading off to the show .

Sadly i wont be bringing any tractors but who knows i might just take one away with me ??????????????????.

My good lady is soooooooooooo looking forward to meeting everyone one at the show.

Im on the look out for a tractor to use for cruise night if anyone can help

• Like 6

rmaynard

You are welcome to any one of mine. Plus I know there will be numerous offers from others as well.

Can't wait to see you and your lady.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 1

jimt1971

Bob we will be there Thursday. I have a gas peco bagger and a hydraulic sickle bar to sell. Karen may sell her C141.

Jim

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I plan to be there Thu -Sat.  Time to clean out the barn and dust off the red junque. I will have a trailer load for sale. Will post pics later.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Sure, I've got stuff to pick up...

maybe drop off too.

stevebo

I will be there for sure. I have been tinkering with several of my tractors. My son Brennan asks me just about every night before bed "Dad, what tractors are we going to bring to the show this year"?? He is really funny. I think we narrowed it down to the C195, 953 and a smaller round hood but that may change. I want to leave room in the truck and trailer to bring a few things home..... lol

nylyon

I'm planning on going, but want to do camping at the fair grounds and because it's a 5th wheel it'll take up the entire bed!  BUT I'll get to hang our singing camp fire songs all night right?

stevebo

Karl,

Are you planning on going on Thursday or Friday?

nylyon

I've got to check the school schedule, but likely Thursday because I want to get a camping spot.  Maybe I can bribe someone :)

Sparky

I'll be there. Haven't nailed down how I'm going yet, small detail. What to bring to "cruise on" is another matter. My collection has been dwindling down the past three years....maybe the GT-1600 that I brought last year....or maybe the all original (read..rusty patina) 1975 C-100. But its a bit of a smoker and I dont want to smoke anyone out. Maybe the C-165....she's never been to a show before..hmmm tough call.

Mike.............

Zeek

I'll be camping again this year . . . staying Thursday-Saturday.  Hoping to have my Raider 12 done by then.  Cheesegrater will be there for sure  :auto-layrubber:

• Like 2

whfan74

Going to miss you guys this year. I have enjoyed the past 2 years and it will be tough to miss. Already looking forward to all of the great pictures!

rmaynard

Going to miss you guys this year. I have enjoyed the past 2 years and it will be tough to miss. Already looking forward to all of the great pictures!

Will miss you too Scott. :(
  • Like 1

neil

Thats a shame that you are not going Scott , i was looking forward to meeting you :flags-wavegreatbritain:

• Like 1

squonk

Well since I started planning for the show the min. I put the key in the truck to leave last year I'll be there. I'm bringing Marvin so there will be at least 1 non red hood there plus Ezra as 73 is the feature tractor but I have a big problem. Last year I needed tons of stuff as Marvin needed to be rebuilt. This year my list will be much smaller.

I'm supposed to keep a certain Dino entertained all weekend by walking in back and forth in front of his lawn chair carrying parts. Since I have a short list but the main thing I'm looking for is a pair of 8" HORSEHEAD HUBCAPS!!!   I hope to do more driving around taking pics, cooking brats and maybe selling a few things. I'm bring the home made mid grader which is sold to drop off and an electric Flake Flinger for Vinylguy.  :)

• Like 4

Fun Engineer

I'll be there with the Commando 8, a few parts to sell and some seat covers. Not sure if I'm bringing the trailer or not as it depends on how much I expect to buy.  :)

Plan to camp again from Wednesday night to Sunday.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Gents, I for darn sure  will be there this year. Bringing my two sons. I wont be bringing a tractor and will be there only for 1 day, Friday or Saturday, not sure yet which day. Since this is my first show to go to,,,I cant wait. First off it will be nice to meet all of you that I can, and second I cant wait to walk around wheel horse heaven and see everything I can see. It will be the best thing for me this summer. 

Glenn        :happy-jumpeveryone:

squonk

Glen, If you come on Friday, hope you can stay late enough for the cruise. It's the best part!  :)  :thumbs: If you come on Sat, be aware that it ends around 3:00 and some of us start packing up about noon.

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

First time for me going to the big show. Taking a few buddies with me stopping in Pittsburgh for a baseball game first then going to the show Friday.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

AMC RULES

First time for me going to the big show. Taking a few buddies with me stopping in Pittsburgh for a baseball game first then going to the show Friday.

Scouting new prospects for team :wh: ...are you?    :bow-blue: 

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Glen, If you come on Friday, hope you can stay late enough for the cruise. It's the best part!  :)  :thumbs: If you come on Sat, be aware that it ends around 3:00 and some of us start packing up about noon.

Thanks for that info Mike, you just made up my mind. Friday it is, and of course we will be staying late. There is no way that I would miss that cruise, thanks again for that tip.

Glenn

Ken B

Will I be going? I'm already loaded up! :ychain:  My son Cole and myself plan on camping out in Old Blue again. I slept like a baby at last yrs. show, the weather was perfect at night! I'm not too sure what tractors we are bringing yet... I should have room for four, two Hot Rod Burbans and???

It sounds like Ole Stevebo is gonna be a heavy hauler this yr. He is now a little heavy on Horsepower under the hood of that new mule he bought! Good thing Old Blue has a little nut down low...

003-24_zps09e42512.jpg

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 2

cruisnblue48

I just visited the past two shows, but am planning to bring maybe three of my hosses with me to the big show this year... my dad's 1962 552 nearing a complete restoration, my 1977 c120 puller, and my 1955 RJ35 that I recently bought from fireman Jeff. Really looking forward to showing some of mine this year.

Edited by cruisnblue48

Cutlas3391

Hopefully someone bringing a 1054 or c-195 for sale?

• Like 1