Cam-c121

She's here!!

Cam-c121

Hello gents today I revived my new c-121 with 42" mower deck and tiller couldn't be happier with the new girl will snap some photos tomorrow and post them up.

But now comes the hard part of deciding which to keep and which has to go

meadowfield

Good stuff, get those pics on pronto!

neil

Keep em both

Cam-c121

Good stuff, get those pics on pronto!

I will get some as soon as I get from school tomorrow and post them up.

Keep em both

As much as I would love to I just don't have the space to keep 2 and need to regain some funds but if I had the space to keep them I wouldn't think twice about it

varosd

Keep em both

Squonk is right. but Neil is also RIGHT!!!   keep both!!! :D    keeping thingys (hats off to Stig(Ian)) outside can be a issue(as my Work Horse sits outside with a tarp over her) but are we not Wheel Horse savers? :D

Cam-c121

I would like to keep them both but I just don't have the space to keep her hopefully she will go to a nice home when she goes might have to hold the sale for a little while though ;)

neil

Love that front weight.  are they wheelhorse weights or homemade ?

tractor looks nice

Keep both tractors . one for tilling & one for mowing

bmsgaffer

According to another thread on here I think those are wheel horse originals!

Cam-c121

I like that too makes it look the part I think I've been told it's a tombstone weight not sure if it's WH or but I have a thread in the implements and attachments page just waiting on a reply

And I'm strongly considering keeping the pair but we shall have to see how it goes

Hodge71

Thats a factory weight bracket and weights Neil

Love that front weight.  are they wheelhorse weights or homemade ?

tractor looks nice

Keep both tractors . one for tilling & one for mowing

• Like 1

rexman72

congrats on the tractor

dennist

I like that too makes it look the part I think I've been told it's a tombstone weight not sure if it's WH or but I have a thread in the implements and attachments page just waiting on a reply

And I'm strongly considering keeping the pair but we shall have to see how it goes

Sorry if my post lead you to believe they are tombstone weights, you asked to give more examples of weights and I just listed the tombstone weights, then took a pic of the weights I assumed you had.

Hodge71

They aren't the very difficult t find "Tombstone" weight. Tombstones came on the front of the nut roasters to stop them from popping wheelies when you left the clutch fly by accident!!

AMC RULES

Nice new :wh: score there.

Cam-c121

Thanks gents .Well after a few hours of swapping out all the parts I didn't want such as tie rods (I had newer adjustable ones) wheels and tyres now got ag tyres on it from the other hos and a few odds and sods to get her looking her best she's finally ready to go to moved and start mowing in a few months still got to decide what to do with the other one I'm 99% tempted to keep it but we shall see how it goes . I even treated the deck to a nice wash and a layer of oil on the underside to try and stop rust and rot

Edited by Cam-c121