Sign in to follow this  
WH69GT-14

new wheelhorse!!

WH69GT-14

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. We bought our new house, moved, then started working on the new house and should have that finished up sometime in the nexy twenty years or so :USA:

So...on to the good stuff! I traded a 4 year old Kenmore refrigerator for a RUNNING 1975 WHGT14 with WORKING HYDRAULICS! It came with a snowblower too. Haven't had a chance to test that out yet of course, but I DO know that the three point hitch I had from the other one fits it and works great! The only problem I'm having right now is that I need a PTO switch. Anyone know where I could find one of those?? I'll try to get pics up asap. I don't know if I got a good deal or not so let me know what you think :banghead:

Brrly1

Hello The GT14's were made from 69-73. See if you can find the model # and serial # on the tractor. I believe the right side of the steering tower below the dash area if I remember correctly. That is the right side if you are sitting on the tractor or the left side if you are standing in front of the tractor. Burly :banghead:

:USA::omg::thumbs: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Oh yeah! Glad you made it back!!!

WheelHorse_of_course

Sounds like a good deal to me :omg:

I guess it was a "cool" deal for the other person to :USA:

:banghead: :thumbs:

WH69GT-14

Hello The GT14's were made from 69-73. See if you can find the model # and serial # on the tractor.

Model# 10502 8 Serial # 907268

Brrly1

Hello I want to say that would be a 1972-73 model. Now thats just a guess without looking it up. Like I said before :omg::thumbs::lol::banghead::USA:

Burly :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

WH69GT-14

Thanks! Where do I look it up at? I remember looking up my other 2 but I can't remember where and can't seem to find it :banghead: I promise I'll post pics as soon as I have a chance! :USA:

jusjeepn

Definately 72. I look them up by model in my interchangeability guide. :banghead:

Teddy da Bear

Congradulations on your GT-14!

My 1970 model is in my avitar.

Brrly1

Yup, that bandit looking thing. Scary,Mike we'll have to see if we can get you a deal on some headlight lenses thingy's. Hopin to meet you in Mentone just a week away. Looking forward to it. Burly :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

rustbucket

hey how did that parts machine i brought you pan out for the other GT-14 or did it not work for you at all? was hopeing maybe it would have but then you said that was a winter project. good luck on the house and i hope those back wooden peg held together windows are on the list of replacement. my dad told me winter where you are at is harsh.

glenn27

I purchased two of the light switches/two of the PTO switches two yrs. ago @ the W/Horse show--NOS from a gentlemn from N.Y.--I'll find his card this evening , if you are interested. I don't belive ( i checked last year) they are still avaiable from Toro...maybe try, though..

glenn

Brrly1

Hello Glenn You are a 100% correct! I believe the PTO switch sells for $54.00 and I am thinking the headlight switch is like $30.00 now this is also depending on where you buy them. I have found a place to get the PTO switch a little cheaper,its in Cridersville, Ohio Steve Myers service I believe I paid like $45.00 plus tax. Just depends on where you check. Good Luck :horseplay: :horseplay: :banghead:

Burly

Teddy da Bear

Sorry you were scrared by the GT-14 Bandit, Burly....lol

I do not know about Mentone now. My tow vehicle is giving me problems.

I will still come even if without tractors. :banghead: