swarfeater

tiller / plow bracket

swarfeater

picked up this from cl yesterday for $300. great condition, i suppose, came with everything except rear bracket.  saw the post from fungus and saw the pics for the bracket along with dims, so instead af asking if anyone has one to sell, i'll go ahead and put one together. thanks for the pics and dims.post-10918-0-60865700-1394124733.jpgpost-10918-0-49910200-1394124762.jpg     BTW the wheels the po added to make it easy to wheel around the garage, they pop off with a couple of loose bolts.

Edited by swarfeater

Kennedy

Nice. Do you have any close ups of how those wheels are mounted? I would like to do something similar.

Thanks

Mark

dennist

Nice. Do you have any close ups of how those wheels are mounted? I would like to do something similar.

Thanks

Mark

Yeah, those are a great idea.

Wheel-N-It

Hey thats a nice looking tiller. These things were $900 + tax new, so you got that one for a good price IMO.

Operator

I like that side tire idea !

Terry M

That Tiller looks to be in nice shape.   I wouldn't mind stumbling across one of those some day….Nice find :handgestures-thumbupright:

swarfeater

The wheel brackets are just some kind of small channel steel metal screwed together with some rivits here and there. the tubes look like electrical conduit just big enough to slide inside of the tine tubes, these keep the assembly from moving back and forth.  not really to much there, pretty simple, but they work. each one bolted to the tiller sides with 3/8 bolts.

Olratlr

Good Buy and now you got to  work.

Kelly

Did you get the idler pulleys also ?? and the 10 mile long belt ? tiller looks to be very nice

Kelly

also when building the axle bracket be sure to build it good tillers are ruff on them, and be sure to drill the latches for locking pins, my first time tilling with out the pins the tiller would drop out of the mount, one time tore up the belt, that was a $70 opps