rwilson

Another Dealer selling out

rwilson

This was approved by Karl. My local Toro WH dealer is selling out. There are lots of tractors, chassis', engines, transmissions, and parts new and used. Buy some or Buy all! He will be selling stuff before the auction.

Saturday, May 3, 2014, 10:00 a.m., Morgan's Small Engine Repair 18173 Route 6 Mansfield, PA 16933 - Commercial Real Estate - 2.8 acres w/ mobile home, Commercial shop/retail building, 24x40 pole building (Subject to prior sale - United Country Realty Pioneers - Dusty Jelliff 570-418-0935) 

1997 Dodge pickup w/snowplow, 15+/- reconditioned lawn tractors, small forklift, dozens of parts lawn tractors, HUGE quantity of new & used parts, shop tools & equipment, chain saws, weed eaters, much more!! Photos coming soon.

• Like 1

squonk

Is this the place along Rt. 6 that has the roundhood on top of that cut off tree?

squonk

Sounds like the place. Been by there many times on Motorcycle rides. Stopped there once about 2 yrs. ago but no one was around. I may have to go if I can. When going, stop in at the Wellsboro Diner for dinner and dessert!!  :)  :)  :thumbs:

• Like 2

boovuc

I stopped there a few times. They seemed like nice people. Anyone going to the auction needs to spend some time in Mansfield. Nice town/good folks/beautiful surroundings!

squonk

boovuc, Is that the place with the tractor on the tree? Sure sounds like the same place to me. I seem to remember a mobile home there.I'd like to be sure if I go.

buckrancher

boovuc, Is that the place with the tractor on the tree? Sure sounds like the same place to me. I seem to remember a mobile home there.I'd like to be sure if I go.

YES

• Like 1

squonk

Thanks Brian

rwilson

yes that is the place. you can buy the whole place and get the tractor on the stump!!

AMC RULES

Think that stump was signed by Cecil?  :eusa-think:

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn

I might have to make the trip to mansfield for this sale.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

boovuc

I missed the question about the roundhood outside! Sorry!

Well it was answered for you. I never knew the stump to be signed by Cecil. It should be a great sale if the inventory makes it to the auction date. Anyway, that whole area around Mansfield and Wellsboro is worth the visit. There is a tremendous amount of Fracking going on in this region so the state forestry roads can be a bit dicey with large trucks on them. (I'll hold my tongue on this subject). You'll notice larger trucks than there ever were on Route 15 and 6 but the charm and settings of these two towns and the Pennsylvania Wilds around them are worth the visit! 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Isn't the PA state grand canyon somewhere around there?

http://pacanyon.com/

• Like 1

squonk

Yes just down the road in Wellsboro. Great little village!  :bow-blue:  Oh did I mention THE DINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMC RULES

Maybe we could plan a meet-n-greet around this :wh: auction...who's in?  :scratchead: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

squonk

As of now I'm not on call that weekend. It's a 2 hr. ride for me. if nothing is going on here that's pressing I plan on going.Hope to see a listing on what's there as it gets closer. Stuff might all ready be gone by then. Might bring the wife and taker to the diner later.

jackhammer

Probably make her pay too, -  I figured I'd say it before Steve does.  A packer fan who lives that close to Rochester..  my birth place..   

• Like 1

squonk

I'll pay for her dinner. She'll pay by standing at an auction all day. The only football fans cheap enough to make their wives pay are Vikings Fans!  :)  :)  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Humm...mine has kept me paying since we met.

• Like 3

racin_ny

I may head down to check it out. Time wise it's still quite a ways off.

Hodge71

Sounds like the place. Been by there many times on Motorcycle rides. Stopped there once about 2 yrs. ago but no one was around. I may have to go if I can. When going, stop in at the Wellsboro Diner for dinner and dessert!!  :)  :)  :thumbs:

I was just there Saturday Squonk…Awesome place to eat. We always stop when we are out on the bikes

Edited by hodge71

Hodge71

Maybe we could plan a meet-n-greet around this :wh: auction...who's in?  :scratchead: 

Sounds like great plan Craig…Im only about an hour from there!!!

SNYFIX

You know -- this post gave me an idea !!

Obviously many of you here have Wheel Horse Tractors and of course Wheel Horse Tractor blood flowing thru your red Wheel Horse veins. And yes, many of you have multiple Wheel Horse's tucked away in your barns/garages and not only are some of those considered highly collectable/rare models some even put their tractors to work creating even much more enthusiasm for the hobby !! 

Now how many of you would actually like to own a significant part of Wheel Horse history that not many of you would have in your ultimate collection ??

We're thinking what if you actually owned a business/building location where many, many Wheel Horses were assembled (just like assembling those christmas presents that are every childs delight) and then sold to happy new owners !! Think of ALL the new crates (oh --- that wood smell) piled high awaiting their turn and then the BRAND NEW decks, snowblades, snowblowers, tire chains, slot/clevis hitches and more being dealer installed onto those tractors !! Can you say --- --- """bucket loader""" !!!

Think of all the models that passed thru those doors not only in sales but repairs as well !!

And parts, ah yes PARTS, parts as far as the eye could see awaiting to go to Wheel Horse owners to repair a broken Wheel Horse and make it well again !!

Just think of the testosterone parties one could hold in their very own Wheel Horse mancave where fellow Wheel Horse owners would gather and marvel in your oppurtunity to own such a meca to Wheel Horse all the while quafing down some 10w-30 motor oil, marveling at the different shades of red ""old and new"".

The possibilities are endless !!!

Edited by SNYFIX

Coadster32

That looks amazing!!