chazm

Bear with me !!!!

dennist

Those undies will be changed when he gets home.....

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Just stopping by to say hi...  :greetings-wavingyellow: 

boy, that was one really nice bear. 

1maidenfan

YIKES :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek:

DOC in Kentucky

Funny stuff, right there!,,

stevebo

Really ?????

Ken B

Gotta hand it to the hunter for not panicking...I guess the Bear was just stoppin by to see whats up..

bitten

WOW ...Holy sh.. is right.

JC 1965

Guess you will be packing some extra under ware next time you go hunting..    :ROTF: Great video, thanks for sharing.   :handgestures-thumbup:

6wheeler

Good job staying calm. Awesome action video. I have a friend of mine (Denny) that was in one of my stands in northern Mn. Last year deer hunting. Every night for some reason, a smaller sow would climb that tree and tear down the old carpet wind shield I had put around it. She wouldn't take it from the stand, just tear it off the top rails. Well, I never told Denny about that. OOPS. Well, the first evening during archery season, Denny wanted to use that stand. So, I let him. I was in another stand about 100 yards away. And, just like clockwork? She shows up around 6:30 pm, right on time. Denny can't see her coming up behind him. She wrapped a forleg around the tree and touched Denny's leg. He let out a scream that would curl your hair. She let out a scream too. They both jumped off the tree. (it was about 8' on the side of a hill)yelling and making all sorts of commotion, running in opposite directions. Obviously, there wasn't a deer left in the county. So, after I quit laughing? I had to go find Denny. For some reason, he says he will never hunt with me again. Or, at least. Not use that stand ever again.I don't get it.

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   I have a few come on the front porch every year, but in the tree stand with you! :help: