Gene_S

Mentone Indiana Swap Meet

stevasaurus

I'm ready...got my lawn chair, camera and the home made wine...life is good.:)  Really looking forward to the start of the show season...be nice to see you guys again.  :woohoo:

• Like 2

eteune

I'm ready, got some cash and will be looking for a snow plow and whatever else catches my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun Engineer

High of 55 tomorrow in Mentone :)

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Fun Engineer

Great show. Good to see everybody. Have a safe trip home.

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

squonk

I'm ready...got my lawn chair, camera and the home made wine...life is good. :)  Really looking forward to the start of the show season...be nice to see you guys again.  :woohoo:

You need to get some wheels and a 3 horse Tecky on that chair!  :)  :auto-swerve:

squonk

OK SHOW IS OVER!!  :wwp:  :wwp:

dandan111

My brother sold his 314 there in no time at all! I need to make it over some year.

eteune

Saw lots of good stuff, picked up a snowplow in really good shape for a good price.

stevasaurus

No pictures from me...I am so sorry guys.  I did see Marvin though...and it was looking really good.  It was parked between the satellites, so everybody got to check it out.   :ychain:   Seriously, it was a fantastic swap meet and it was so great to walk around and shoot the breeze with everyone.  I was like Squonk walking back and forth to the truck.  A special thinks to Shorts and his wife (Sharon), Buckrancher and Jo, Racinfool40 (Mike), a special thanks to Funengineer (Dave), Scott Wheelhorse and his dad Dave, Jake and Doug Kuhn.

What a great day...I hope lane got some pics. :)

• Like 2

eteune

I was planning on taking pictures but I got so busy looking at everything I forgot.

DanPatch

Went to Mentone today had a great time. This is my fifth year there. Each time I go, it gets better and bigger. Enjoyed talking to everyone. Great way to start the season. How about that "Chops Fire Pit" that was some good eating BBQ. 

• Like 2

Martin

looks like i missed out on a great day.....

oh well, spent some time with my wonderful wife having a quiet day......

so wheres all the pics from everyone else?

• Like 1

shorts

I had a fantastic time, I think I found everything that I needed and couldn't live without saw some I want but don't need talked to a lot of old friends and made some more new ones. Had a good trip home, put the copilot Sharon in charge before I started to take a nap 1 eye at a time while driving.

• Like 1

redrooster

My first wheelhorse swap meet. I was amazed that people collect and sell all those parts!

wheel-mule

Had a graet time .Thanks Gene and Richard for the hard work putting this all together.Sold some stuff but bought some also.The bus seemed to be just as full if not fuller on the way home,must have loaded it differently.Got off easy only bought one tractor,and traded for a welder,and bought a few misc. small parts.Lane did you take any pics?

Edited by wheel-mule
  • Like 2

buckrancher

Jo and I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones wish we could attend every year

• Like 2

big mike

I had a great time.....sold some stuff I never figured I would, found a steering wheel for the Suburban and had enough left over to buy gas.

It was good seeing Steveasaurus,Duke,the Urschels and The Kuhns.

Next time I will get there earlier so I can get a spot and cover the tractor I am looking for parts for :lol:  

• Like 1

stevasaurus

big mike...always a pleasure Mate.  BTW...(hope this is OK with you)...I found a very good home for those 2 RJ axles you made for me.  They are going to Racinbob in Florida...supporter on this site.  Just charging him shipping...maybe (have to see what shipping is).  I really appreciate what you did, and not having an RJ, I was hoping you would not mind me helping someone else in the hobby.  I believe it really is a family.  They are going to a good horse/home.  :)  Thanks Mike...maybe Bob can send some pictures...here is his thread...

Racinbob

You bet I will post pictures Steve. I really appreciate it. As of today I have all the other parts that I need ordered except for the S8K's. At the price of those I'm going to make sure how many I need. Mike, from what I saw on the Skype video those axles look really great. This is a special project to me. The Suburban 400 I stumbled onto is the very same model that was my Dad's first Wheel Horse that he bought when I was 6 years old. Well, I've been saying 6 but it just hit me that I was still 5. I didn't turn 6 until late in the year. Steve, you WILL get paid for the shipping. You're doing me a tremendous favor and your expert advice has been priceless.

• Like 1

big mike

Steve, absolutely no problem......you helped me, your helping Bob, that's what it's all about!

Bob, good luck with your build.

• Like 1

Gene_S

I got a few pictures through out the morning but it was an awesome turn out of people and tractor parts (some flower pots too... lol Chuck...). The food was great and the weather was even better. Thanks to everyone who came. The fall show & Swap dates will be posted very soon!post-776-0-37781900-1398864011_thumb.jpg

post-776-0-99107100-1398863970_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Gene_S

Couple more pics since it won't allow me to add them all in one post

post-776-0-90545300-1398864635_thumb.jpg

post-776-0-68704300-1398864657_thumb.jpg

Racinbob

Steve, absolutely no problem......you helped me, your helping Bob, that's what it's all about!

Bob, good luck with your build.

Thank you Mike. I have, and will continue, to enjoy every minute of the build and I'll post updates along the way. A major part of the fun is the great folks on this site. Great pics Gene. I'm looking forward to the show schedule. Our oldest daughter and family live in Walkerton and a trip to visit them likely will coincide with a show date. OK, I'm going to do my best to MAKE it coincide :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

stevasaurus

Very cool Mike...thanks  :)