whlpny

Burlys GT-16 4x4

Brrly1

Got a couple more shots this evening. Hope I don't get put in Dog house doe this but it's one Bad A$$ tractor. I apoligize but I call em' like I see em'!!!

paint9.bmp

post-45-0-03500300-1397882321_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-29038000-1397882391_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Brrly1

Don't know what happened going to add one

neil

I totally agreewith you  John that she is one bad ass tractor ,

Really Stunning  Tractor ,

i bed you cant stop looking at her

Im Delighted for you that  she turned  out to be a real eye catcher .

Is she going to go to work ?

• Like 2

meadowfield

Just seen the other pictures and videos of it in action, you are going to have to hire crowd control in June :D

Truly awesome!!,

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Bob, you are the MASTER of the articulating TRACTOR!     :notworthy:  :notworthy:   That thing is a beast!  Awesome work!  :handgestures-thumbup:

~Duke  :wh:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Well I just got a few more pictures this morning from Bob, which is very much appreciated. Pictures mean alot!! So I am going to add a few more. I think the video you may have to go to Bob's Facebook page. Totally Articulating Tractors by Rock & Son

post-45-0-39618400-1397915982_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-47468400-1397916027_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-58207900-1397916074_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-43287600-1397916115_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-39123300-1397916174_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

whlpny

Thanks for the compliments guys- I know a lot of you are following me on Facebook. I hope this is enough Red to tide everyone over for a while. I have to move onto some other interesting colors for a change of pace. Red and Green have been fun but its about time to try something new. Hoping someday I can actually build one for myself in Red to keep, but for now I'm having fun helping others achive their dream machine!

• Like 3

Lars

Hmm that is one really AWESOME tractor... Really good work. :bow-blue:

• Like 2

meadowfield

Truly a thing of beauty :)

• Like 2

DOC in Kentucky

Bob, I don't care what color it is...pink, purple, passion fruit.....your builds are "TOTALLY AWESOME"!!!

• Like 2

Theroundhousernr

I just saw Brrly's avatar and instantly checked out the restorations page on the forum..... :bow-blue:  :happy-partydance:  to see if there was more pictures.

This thing is just to cool. I love how it was kept true to its roots from the dash , throttle controls , gas tank, hydro lever . Like it was said earlier. If wheel horse built a gt14 4x4 ,this would be it. Great work. I love the gt14s and sometimes I dont like when people mess with things but this tractor is the exception. Well worth the wait.  

Kyle

• Like 2

whlpny

Thanks guys! ----- The one thing I have tried to stay consistent with on every tractor is somekind of "originality" look. This has been one of the things that I hear the most comments on when at a show. I want them to look just like Wheelhorse or JD or whatever company would have built them as a truly factory articulated Garden Tractor- Not a scale copy of anything. I have seen some builds of different brands that resemble nothing but an original hood and that's about it. One thing I take pride in is the finished look of the sheet metal.The first few builds were kinda rougher but since I've added some shop equipment I am gaining in that area. Another thing I try to do is never destroy a nice tractor. Johns Gt was a parts machine when we started with it. I have done a couple builds just starting with hoods, fenders and then Hand built the frame. These are my favorite way to go as of lately as I'm working with fresh metal and that's a luxury.

Now as a contradictory statement to the above, I have a friend who wants a scaled down build of an actual 4x4 Articulated Production farm tractor. I am going to do this build- with full intentions of it NOT looking like any garden tractor. Its a whole different look as it should be. I hate to stray from my course but this one should be a ton of fun and hope I can hit the look he wants. Its going to be a challenge !!!

• Like 3

papaglide

I am speechless. My 12 year old said "wow!" I wish that I could curse now! Effin awesome just doesn't emphasize enough how I feel about this tractor! Bob, you are truly a magician, Brrly you are the man!

• Like 2

Brrly1

Neil, it's probably only going to see attachments only for shows. I don't really have any plans for working it as of now? One of the guys has a plow days for us guys here in NW Ohio which was alot of fun. If I can find one I might attempt to pull a plow. I do have a rear blade for it also which maybe but probably not I'll do it with the loader tractor. Other than than I'll probably put a spreader bar on it to hook the four wheeled wagon to. I have to believe they would look good together.

• Like 1

Brrly1

Well I took another shot of the tractor along with something I picked up a few years back. I had to move some stuff around in the shed , I also pulled the 702 out to get it down off of the shelf. Have a Great day, Happy Fathers day to all Fathers!   John

post-45-0-94141900-1402854191_thumb.jpg

• Like 9