HorseFixer

I don't know where to start so I will sit back down and have a :orcs-cheers:

~Duke :wh:

• Like 1

shorts

Duke has the right idea

• Like 1

RMCIII

Update again.....Since it was a little too cold outside to bag all the deprie that my wife had raked up..Cold is not a factor for me, wife said it was too cold for her..So, I decided to dive into de-winterizing the "XI", and make it even more spring ready...So, chains are off and hung up..BTW, no need for oiling them or sparying them down, they were brand new last year.....<LOL that is just a litte jab regarding the thread about preparing chains for storage...Those of you who were on it will understand... :ychain: Continuing on, dropped the snow blower, then placed it on the dolly. Now it is ready for a good cleaning when I see a nice sunny day in the forecast. Did a once over on the xi, gave all the zerts some grease, and called it a day...I know, I have to post photos..Coming...

• Like 1

Jparkes43

UPDATE sorry it has been realy late buty my tractor is nearly done, well my list is done but ive added a few

1.rub down and paint everything

2.give engine a strip down

3.give the gearbox a strip down

hear are the pics from my section ()

• Like 1

RMCIII

Thought I was going to have to put the snow blower and chains back on..... We got 2" of white stuff yesterday....< Really? We are supposed to be getting more on Saturday...... I am sure eventually it will warm up enough to keep the white stuff away for a while....

• Like 1

WheelHorse_of_course

1 Finish leaf cleanup

2 Measure front yard at new residence

3 Assemble dethatcher

4 Do 3 passes over the front yard with dethatcher

5 Purchase and spread Magi-cal (PH adjuster), new seeding fertilizer and seed/.

6 Another pass with dethtcher

7 Water water water

8 setup containers (no garden this year, just large planters on the deck

9 Figure out which blade on mower is at a different height and fix it.

10 Mow grass....

• Like 2

rydogg

Spring cleanup and herd reduction has started I am listing a lot of parts, tractors, advertising, manuals etc.  I am using ebay and craigslist to sell if anyone sees something they are interested in give me an offer and I can end the auction if I have no bids.  Tractors currently on ebay are a 551 and a 502.

• Like 1

posifour11

1. Spring cleanup

2. Keep up with mowing ( let it get away last year)

3. Get my "farm" in order (new buildings/ fence)

4. Restore my basketcase rj58 and new dump trailer

5. Put a new worker together from various parts I have.

• Like 1

RMCIII

5. Put a new worker together with various parts I have!

:text-datsphatyo: I had no idea that Johny Cash was part of our forum!!! :laughing-rofl: . Let's see who will chime in and understand that!!!!!

RC

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Clean barn out and reorganize it!!

Also sell some of my junkyard tractors off when the ground dries up.....

post-8224-139644422601_thumb.jpgpost-8224-139644424703_thumb.jpgpost-8224-139644428106_thumb.jpgpost-8224-139644430226_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

RMCIII

Cutlas - I have to send you an instant message..... I travel to Buffalo quite a bit... Would love to stop in and see your collection....

RC

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Cutlas - I have to send you an instant message..... I travel to Buffalo quite a bit... Would love to stop in and see your collection....

RC

Yea anytime stop by and check sea of red

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

RMCIII

So, another update... I took off the light housing to clean it out and remove the winter residue from inside.... Well, now it is still out, becaue of the 2 housing clips I still can not get back into place on the top side of the light housing..... Between the space that the hood does not provide, the frame housing that is rock solid, and the limited space to work with, I now have a major project to try and get back together :banghead:  :banghead: ......What a pain this night turned out to be.... So, tomorrow, I hope to have it back together......Stay tuned for the update..... :handgestures-thumbupright:

RMCIII

Ok herd!! I just spent 2 hours cleaning trying to pressure wash the snow blower and tractor... the pressure washer seems to be less than eager, to enguge, in it's duties as a washer... This may need some coaxing on my part... I know it has the ability to produce 3k in poressure, but right now, it seems to be lacking.....