Austin860

D180 trade

Austin860

Hey folks, I know I'm gunna get a lot of critism, but I'm thinking about trading the d180 with a plow and blower, for a 68 john Deere 112 with a front loader. Value wise, am I doing alright? I don't know john Deere to well. Thanks

chazm

Hey folks, I know I'm gunna get a lot of critism, but I'm thinking about trading the d180 with a plow and blower, for a 68 john Deere 112 with a front loader. Value wise, am I doing alright? I don't know john Deere to well. Thanks

Nether do we !!!   :ychain:

• Like 3

bitten

whats a 68 john deere 112? 

KC9KAS

From what I read on another GT forum, the JD's are more difficult to work on, and the parts are more expensive, but you do what you have to do!

1maidenfan

Get the loader, paint it red and put in on the D. My :twocents-02cents: ...lol.

stevebo

Fireman here had one (may be the same one you are looking to trade as he sold it). You may want to PM him for some info. IMO I would keep the D !!

fireman

That loader is pretty small and almost worthless for snow removal. It's ok if you just want to move small loads of dirt or mulch. Really just a toy. If you use the D as your primary tractor for snow removal I'd stick with it. 

If you can afford to buy the 112 and have it as a secondary it is fun to play with!

Austin860

Sent you a pm fireman. I don't need a snow removal, it's just a toy my neighbor has a plow as we'll. I'm just thinkin I can only use the plow in the winter as opposed to the bucket I could use to haul wood, spread mulch, and move stuff around the yard. Going soon to test the tractor out, kinda push the limits and see what she lifts.

stevebo

Austin,

Is that tractor located in Newtown?

Austin860

Thompson