Operator

60" Deck , belt question

Operator

I know I'm pushing a bit soon but I want to be ready for spring [if it ever comes].

I have the 60" heavy duty deck and last fall it chewed up the belt inside, I've tried a couple of my normal parts stores but they can't match up length.  I'll get the deck one and the drive one if I could get the part numbers and a good place to order from.

Any ideas ?

bowtieguy

Have you tried your local Toro dealer?...my recent good deal on a 520H w/60" deck came with TWO new spare belts....I have not verifed the pn's yet but both are marked by PO...."deck belt and motor to deck belt"...pn 113072 is motor to deck belt...pn 112449 is deck belt.....wow..I'd hate to guess the price of the deck belt as it is a "long feller"...think I'll call me Toro dealer tomorrow just to see what the current price would be....I'm bettin' one green big bill will NOT buy both of them but I also know they will last longer than I will.....the factory belts are still on the 520H and are still good even tho they are more than 10 years old.

I try to by all my belts for WH's from Toro....I am convinced they are of better quality (but pricieeeeee) than generic belts but I also know they are designed to fit the WH pulleys.....and what is that ole saying "you can pay me now or pay me later"....when you try to go the cheap route!

The deck belt is a "HB" belt ....21/32" X 13/32" by 131.25"

The drive belt is a "A" betl..........1/2"  X   5/16" by  103.00".....all listed in WH form # 492-0392...a 64 page chart that everyone needs in their tool box!....and thanks to Garry (file mod) you can find this document right here!

Now you can stop this snow so I can see if my lawn needs to be mowed with my new tractor!!

cheesegrader

I can confirm for the 60" mower deck

Spindle belt Toro 112449 131" x 5/8" $96.00

Drive belt Toro 113072 102" x 1/2" $30.00

Ouch!

(And I LOOOOOVE that Sweepster.  Wiping the drool of my screen now.)

Edited by cheesegrader

Operator

Thanks Guys!    I  run over the road and didnt have my laptop with this week.

I shall write these numbers down and check with a dealer. I too beleive that the Toro belts are  better quality . 

I really appreciate this.

That broom works great for the spring time clean up of gravel out of the grass from plowing.