Sign in to follow this  
bmuone

bmuone

Just bought a Wheel Horse this weekend. It's a......oh wait.....so excited I forgot to say who I am. I'm Dayton and I live in NE Texas. Retired from DPS about five years ago. LOVING retirement. Now back to the good stuff....it's a 1986 417A. In pretty good shape but aren't they all. I will try to post a picture but I have not figured out how to attach a file yet. I have been lurking around reading your post for a few days and I must say you guys are tops on these wheel horses. Nice to be here........DT

Rod(NASNUT)

:USA: bmuone if you need :banghead: you will get it here we need to know what you have and :omg::thumbs: :lol:

CasualObserver

Well.. :banghead: Dayton... if you've been lurking you know a little about how things are working. As for pictures... please refer to the instructions in this post (click here) The preferred method is through the off-site hosting as it helps to not bog down the server. If you use the file attachment method, your threads will be significantly slower to load.

combatmp29r

Let me jump in here and say :omg: . Rod ahs covered the picture request so let me just say feel free to jump into the conversation anywhere. If you've been lurking for a few days you know most of the rest of us do even if we shouldn't :USA: :banghead:

T-Mo

:banghead: I'm glad to have you here and glad you found us. For your first Wheel Horse, you did good. I can't wait for the pictures.

bk-scouter

Welcome Dayton !! I've found out that they're a great bunch of guys here, and you will too. :banghead:

:USA:

-BK

WH854

Howdy Pardner :USA::omg: If you don't know about Wheel Horse stuff

stick around a while you will. :horseplay: By the way I was born in Rusk

Cherokee county still have a bunch of cousins stomping around down there.

Chas From Butler Pa :banghead:

Teddy da Bear

:banghead: Dayton...

So glad you could join us!

linen beige

From one used cop to another, :USA: Dayton. You're gonna love it here. TOTALLY a different class of people from what we are used to working with. :banghead:

WheelHorse_of_course

WELCOME :banghead: Dayton

Brian1045

:thumbs: :lol::banghead::USA: :omg:

pond195520032003

:thumbs: Dayton, post as many questions you have and all will be answered im sure :banghead: you wont find a better site anywhere on the net for wheel horse info or pictures :USA: :horseplay: :omg:

BadDad

:banghead: :USA: YEAH HOWDY I am glad to have an other TEXAN in here with me. I am in Pflugerville where are you in North east Texas? yeehaw I would like to see some pictures of your tractor. I have five of them now, & I had to have all of them shipped in here. Glad you found the forum. Again :omg:

jerrell

:banghead: welcome dayton, the guys have already said it, you will get all your ? snswered here, i glad to see some one close to join up, not to far away, 30 mi N of little rock ar, welcome , jerry

Duff

Hi, Dayton, and from another former wearer of the shield, :omg: ! Fine bunch of folks around here, and always excited to welcome new WH owners/fanatics! :horseplay: :banana: :horseplay:

Comin' atcha from the far side of this great country, :USA:

Duff :banghead: