mr.moto

My first post - Electro 12 at 1/25 scale in progress

rwilson

You put the hydraulic lines on but you forgot the belt that runs the deck!! just teasing. Good work.

• Like 1

mr.moto

You put the hydraulic lines on but you forgot the belt that runs the deck!! just teasing. Good work.

You don't know how much I wished that was possible! Had to choose my battles! :scratchead:

stevasaurus

Mr. Motto...WOW  If that horse runs, I could cut my yard with it...it is very, very small (about 1/25) :)  Fantastic thread...thank you for sharing this with all of us. 

• Like 2

Torino

This is just off the top of my head but what about using a black rubber band for the mower belts?

• Like 1

pinecone

just perfect. every member would love to have that display on show at home. thanks

AMC RULES

Should have taken best of show. 

Congratulations.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

squonk

Should have taken best of show. 

Congratulations.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

I agree!! I'd like to see the model that did!

squonk

Mr. Motto...WOW  If that horse runs, I could cut my yard with it...it is very, very small (about 1/25) :)  Fantastic thread...thank you for sharing this with all of us. 

Tat i'd like to see!!!!  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:  :auto-swerve: Ohhhhh! Maybe not!  :jaw:  :omg:

papaglide

Job well done Mr Moto! Congratulations!

neil

Congratulations on your best prize , although I wouldn't be surprised it won , it's an excellent job

Brrly1

WOW!!! Is all anyone can say. Amazing talent, bare none!!! I used to when I was younger but gave up on all of the detail stuff. Truly a remarkable job!!!

TDF5G

Well I'm a few years late to the party here, but I have to compliment you on your Wheel Horse kit build.  It is just awesome!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

I used to build model cars and trucks years ago, so I can really appreciate the details you've created.  I especially like the decals and hub caps, those are just great!

I like the other cars you've posted pics of also.  The rail dragster is really cool!  Great detail again! :greetings-clappingyellow:

I have the same kit but I've never taken the time to build it.  My dad has the original one from the 60s.  He built the tractor and gave me the race car when I was a kid.  He still has the tractor and I took a pic of it a few weeks ago to share here but never have done it.  I would post it but I can't find it now.

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 1

TDF5G

I found the pic just now.  My dad built this back in the late 60s.

Wheel Horse Model Kit.JPG

• Like 6

ebinmaine
On 4/17/2017 at 11:42 AM, TDF5G said:

Well I'm a few years late to the party here, but I have to compliment you on your Wheel Horse kit build.  It is just awesome!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

I used to build model cars and trucks years ago, so I can really appreciate the details you've created.  I especially like the decals and hub caps, those are just great!

Same here. Found this thread while pokin' around for something else...

I'm Very impressed !!

• Like 1

giddyap
On 10/22/2017 at 6:31 AM, ebinmaine said:

Well I'm a few years late to the party here,

Well here I am, a few years after ebinmaine said he was a few years late. I am reviving this topic again! Wheel Horse 1/25 model by MPC  When my grandson and I complete ours, yours will look even better, if that's possible 

• Like 1