Sign in to follow this  
marshman

wiring diagram

marshman

Im tying to re wire my raider 14 but im not at all good with electircs, where can i find a good wiring diagram for it? Thanks :USA: :banghead:

marshman

anyone :banghead:

refracman

Marshman

Have you tried yahoo group (wheelhorsemanuals). This is a link to it (group 2). hope it works :banghead: . Its says that it has a maneto setup,then this is it, if yours has points then any C series wiring diagram will work.

Hopefully somebody who knows a more about it will chime in.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oPfESDXkiYTNn...ring%20only.pdf

jerrell

:banghead: Hey marshman, get in touch with KELLY he sent me a great wireing diagram for a c175, really simple so even i could rewire, i am not good with wireing diagrams... jerry :USA:

glenn27

Tell you what I did also--to preserve the one for my GT-14....(which was in the back of my owner's manual.)

Took it to Kinko's Copy place--had them blow it up 250%-then laminate both sides. Now I have a pretty semi-ridgid copy to work from, and greasy finger/dirt/water don't harm it. Only cost's less than $4.00. :banghead:

C-Ya!!

glenn

oldandred

Tell you what I did also--to preserve the one for my GT-14....(which was in the back of my owner's manual.)

Took it to Kinko's Copy place--had them blow it up 250%-then laminate both sides. Now I have a pretty semi-ridgid copy to work from, and greasy finger/dirt/water don't harm it. Only cost's less than $4.00. :banghead:

C-Ya!!

glenn

Hay Glenn thats what happens when you get old the eyes dont work like they once did