Vinylguy

THE BIG SHOW 2014 - MAGNETS FOR MEMBERS. ARE YOU GOING

whfan74

Damn! I'd love to go but can't make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya there.....we have been to the last 2 but will be visiting Mickey Mouse this year instead!

Wheel Horse Kid

Hey Terry,

Dad and I are planning to make our first trip out to the big show this year and I would love to have a magnet. One question...when would I need to have my picture submitted to you by? I am going to do a resto on one of my tractors and would like to take a pic of it and use it for my magnet pic, but I will not have the resto done till May or early June. If the pic needs to be submitted before then, that is fine as I have another pic I can use. If you could let me know you need the pic, that would be super! Thanks, Taylor

Vinylguy

Hey Terry,

Dad and I are planning to make our first trip out to the big show this year and I would love to have a magnet. One question...when would I need to have my picture submitted to you by? I am going to do a resto on one of my tractors and would like to take a pic of it and use it for my magnet pic, but I will not have the resto done till May or early June. If the pic needs to be submitted before then, that is fine as I have another pic I can use. If you could let me know you need the pic, that would be super! Thanks, Taylor

I will be accepting pictures until the second week of June. We will be working on a lot of stuff for the show right up until we have to pack the van.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

I will be accepting pictures until the second week of June. We will be working on a lot of stuff for the show right up until we have to pack the van.

Ok, Great! I will give you a pic later on then. Thanks a bunch for doing this Terry! I know myself and others appreciate it! ;)

tunahead72

I'll be there again, count me in!  The Speedy design will be just fine.  And  :thanks:

Ed Kennell

I'll be there Terry, and :thanks:  so much for all you do.  I will select a pic and email to you.

oldlineman

I have not been to any wheel horse shows but since i have retired this past year i would like to come to this one. Since it is in Pa. and only about 4 hours away i am going to try to come. Could you give me the dates again i did know them but lost the paper i had them on. Thank you Terry!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-woo:   Just four months, twenty days...but who's counting?    :romance-grouphug:  

oldlineman

Thanks AMC i found the website for the show and printed a copy. I will try to come I don't have any lookers as far as WH just two old workers that I would not trade for a truck load of new other brand tractors!  Mine just work, should some day give the C 101-8 some love but for now just maintenance.   Bob 

AMC RULES

No sweat Bob, hope to see you there with a tractor. 

Having a "looker" isn't as important/necessary at this show as is having another :wh: in attendance. 

It's all about the turn out there.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

squonk

:text-woo:   Just four months, twenty days...but who's counting?    :romance-grouphug:  

I AM!!!  (since the min I left the fairgrounds last year!)  :)  :)

woodchuckfarmer

Rich (R Wilson) and I will be there. It will be our 6th show and thanks. We will see you there.

Vinylguy

Rich (R Wilson) and I will be there. It will be our 6th show and thanks. We will see you there.

Looking forward to it RICH

I will be catching up on this post over the  weekend and updating my BIG SHOW Magnet file so I am ready for production when June comes.

Edited by VINYLGUY

MikesRJ

Sounds great Terry. Thank you! :)

See you there.

Edited by MikesRJ

cruisnblue48

Another great idea, Terry!  I will be at the Big Show this year for my third time. Hoping to bring along a few of my hosses with me this year for the first time. Can you make a magnet for me with this pic of my WH puller.

post-5879-0-94211000-1393128414_thumb.jp 

Thanks.

Vinylguy

Another great idea, Terry!  I will be at the Big Show this year for my third time. Hoping to bring along a few of my hosses with me this year for the first time. Can you make a magnet for me with this pic of my WH puller.

attachicon.gifWP_001195.jpg 

Thanks.

It will be my pleasure. Thank you

RedBone
Here is a picture I would like on the magnet. I think I have it uploaded correctly, please let me know if you do not get it. Thank you so much. See you in PA!!!

• Like 1

857 horse

Last year was my first 3 day at the Big Show........gonna be there opening until it closes 2014......

No other way,,,,,,,,

My summer starts when the show starts.......I will need another set of 857 decals in ivory......

Wont miss it....          I remember where you set up...   just in front of the balance bridge...

thanks again

Sparky

I'm in Terry! It took awhile for me to confirm but its locked in and my room is reserved.

Mike...........

stevebo

Terry-

My son and I are in. Could you use this picture?

post-734-0-28463400-1394443517_thumb.jpg

Lane Ranger

Terry:    I would will be attending my first Big Show in June!   I have been wanting to go since I joined Red Square and learned about the Wheel Horse Collector's Club  -which I am also now a member of  along with my brother David Ralph.     I am sending you two photos for a magnet for both me and my brother.

Lane Ralph

post-339-0-63535500-1394634121_thumb.jpg

David Ralph

post-339-0-99383200-1394634623_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Vinylguy

Lane

Glad you are finally getting to go to the big show. I will get busy and catch up on my magnets soon. 

See you in PA

Vinylguy

• Like 1

kj4kicks

Count me in !!

PaGordon

I will be there for mine. Thank you for doing this.

rwilson

Terry Woodchuckfarmer and I will be there. Thanks.

woodchuckfarmer

469.jpg

rwilson

407.jpg

Edited by rwilson