Fun Engineer

10% Support Discount

Fun Engineer

In an effort to give back to the Red Square Forum and those that support it, I've decided to offer a 10% discount on our seat covers to all Support members.

For a limited time any supporter purchasing a pleated black, pleated white or all black seat cover will receive $5.50 off the purchase price. Shipping is still free in the US.  I have a limited amount of covers currently in stock.  I'm down to two (2) black pleated covers, one all black pebble grain without pleats. I have a good number of black with white pleated center covers.

I'm hoping to have new covers ready for the big show in Pennsylvania. If you finishing up that winter restoration project and need that finishing touch for the shows this summer, PM me and let me know what you need.

Dave

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 4

Fun Engineer

I've had a good response to my 10% Supporter Discount and I my stock is down to one white center tufted seat cover and one black tufted seat cover. I don't know if I will be making anymore of these seat covers as I'm into other projects right now.  So if you have been thinking about getting one of my covers act fast.

I'd be interested in knowing who might want to purchase one in the near future.  That will help me decide if I should produce another batch of them.

Thanks for your support and interest.

Dave

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Will you have any available at the big show?

Fun Engineer

Will you have any available at the big show?

Hey Craig

Thanks for asking.

That depends on how much interest I get from this topic. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:  

I'd like to put more into production but I hate having my tractor funds tied up in seat covers. 

I've had a lot of people tell me they were interested but never purchase.  I thought of taking orders with deposits but then people are left waiting for me to finish production and get them shipped.  That could take as long as 6 weeks and creates extra book work.

Do you think you would be interested in one? If you are what color?

If people are interested I guess they need to let me know at this topic or PM me.

Dave

oldlineman

Hi Dave, could you give me a price on an all black cover, it would be for a 1989 414-8, i may be interested in one,not sure if I will make the show, hope to.  Bob

AMC RULES

To tell the truth Dave...  :text-imsorry: 

it's been so long, I've forgotten which seat pan you've made these to fit.

Fun Engineer

Hi Dave, could you give me a price on an all black cover, it would be for a 1989 414-8, i may be interested in one,not sure if I will make the show, hope to.  Bob

To tell the truth Dave...  :text-imsorry: 

it's been so long, I've forgotten which seat pan you've made these to fit.

Bob I sent you a PM. See below. They will not fit your 414-8 unless you use a different seat pan.

Craig-These seat covers fit the mid to late 60's metal seat pans. I  found some other pictures see below. The all black seat is an original from my 857 which is now on my Commando 8.  My covers will fit in place of this black two piece padded seat or as the original covers did on the Lawn Ranger shown in the black and white seat cover that I have mounted on my 857.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Edited by Fun Engineer

dclarke

I just got a seat cover from Dave for my '67 Ranger. I'm very impressed with how well made it is! Thanks Dave, I can't wait to put this cover on and try it out. :thumbs: 

002_zpsd296ab12.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

OK, I want one too...PM sent Dave.

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

I just got a seat cover from Dave for my '67 Ranger. I'm very impressed with how well made it is! Thanks Dave, I can't wait to put this cover on and try it out. :thumbs: 

002_zpsd296ab12.jpg

Thanks Denny. Can't wait to see pictures.

OK, I want one too...PM sent Dave.

Shipping this afternoon. Thanks for your order Craig.

Edited by Fun Engineer

Fun Engineer

I've had a great response to my Supporter discount and have sold out of my existing stock of white tufted seats. 

Thank you to everyone that ordered a seat cover.  :thanks: 

I wasn't sure if I was going to produce more seats.  I don't generate much income from this hobby, but I enjoy it and I've decided that its an important service to those of us who enjoy bringing our tractors back to life.

So.....I will be ordering new material and starting our third run of white tufted seat covers next week.  I should have new stock ready for shipping before the end of March and yes, I will have  a limited number of seat covers at the Pennsylvania show in June.  I am also exploring the possibility of doing custom colors for the center panel. I've sent away for color swatches and will let everyone know if this will be an option or not :handgestures-fingerscrossed: . Obviously these will have an upcharge to them especially if the tufting has to be machine stitched.

I have also decided to continue with the 10% Support Discount through Sunday, March 16.  After March 16, the cost will be go back up and actually see a slight ($1) increase to cover packaging and a USPS mailing cost increase (which I have absorbed for the last year).  

Beginning March 17, 2014 the cost of a seat including shipping will be $56.00.  If you pre-order a seat cover for delivery to the Pennsylvania show in June the cost will be $50.00.  Again, I'm producing a small run of these seats so if you think your going to want one, I'd suggest getting an order in early.  I'll try to have some for sale at the Penn. show but it all depends upon pre sales.

PM me if you have any questions or want to order a seat cover.  Thanks for your support of Red Square and of Wheel Horse of Michigan.

Dave

• Like 2

Fun Engineer

Hi Dave, could you give me a price on an all black cover, it would be for a 1989 414-8, i may be interested in one,not sure if I will make the show, hope t

Edited by Fun Engineer

AMC RULES

:thanks:  Dave...can't wait to get mine.   :woohoo: