• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WHX12
      So off to search for someone who may have one of these.....donn't ask how it happened 

• By OILUJ52
      For Sale; Blade Dozer 42in HD-42, Fits early WH tractors, includes OEM Wheel Horse adapter to install on RJ-58.

• By WHX12
      Picked up this little gem from  @Shynon Saturday morning. Met with Tom, his son Mike @prondzy, son in law Scott & @Terry M at a restaurant off I90/94 & had a nice breakfast & some  chat. They were on an all day & most of the night quest  to buy and deliver some horses in IL and IA. Also got a nice tub for my son in law @Rp.wh for yard work & tub rides for his young'uns...an early birthday present from his mom!
      I bought this tractor for my wife Cindy who was born in 1962 so now we have a '59, ( the year I was born) a '60, '61 & now the 702. She wants me to paint the tractor candy apple red & Tom says it was a good candidate for a repaint ( his 1st resto ) but I beg to differ.. paint looks good to be but you guys be the judge! Plans for this tractor right now is odd jobs around the ranch and to pull Dino's @stevasaurus 8 inch plow just for fun! Mike informed me he broke the motor in plowing with it for 5 hours.  Also Cindy's ride around at shows! Gonna haul wood with it today& quickly becoming my favorite & go to tractor!  Excuse me while I go change my handle!

Enjoy

• By jbumgarner
      I have a 702 with a blade and Mower thay has been sitting for a couple years so I thought if I was going to get it going I may as well do it right.  I don't have a lot of time and was hoping someone could refer me to someone that does restorations.  I'd like to get the tractor back in good running condition so just a mechanical restoration and some clear coat to preserve the patina.  I'm in northern Illinois if anyone knows of someone to refer me to.  Thanks in advance for the advice.