Wheelbearing

Honda Horse finished with snow

Wheelbearing

Sorry no video but here is a still.  This is the GX690 Honda.  The limiting factor now is the clutch and belt.  The motor never slows down.  so you either smell burning belt or the squeal of the clutch slipping.   Or a little of both.

9012E104-AEDD-4F96-8F54-1955BC83A047_zps

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

That is a really nice setup. Two stage blower and cab. Im jealous.

Could your pto need adjusted?

clem

Looks better than stock! Do you have a pic of the right side? I'm putting a 690 on my 417a & using the vhrm6 muffler. This requires some work for clearance, but the left side looked great like your pic does. For now, I chose the easy way out by putting a "lift kit" on the hood. The vhrm6 muffler has some serious brace/mount braket in place that I just didn't want to modify.

dodgemike

That us one bad@#% machine.

The cab is awesome!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I was looking at the short video of the shoot mechanism. Did you fabricate that? Looks sweeeet. Must operate like a dream. Great setup.

Glenn

AMC RULES

Quite the  :wh: looker there.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

can whlvr

im envious too of that twin Honda,i have a 13 hp on a 300 series,its a very reliable strong tractor I like your set up alot

Wheelbearing

That is a really nice setup. Two stage blower and cab. Im jealous.

Could your pto need adjusted?

Pto is adjusted down pretty hard.  I might take the clutch apart and knock down the glaze with an aggressive scotch bright on an air grinder.  Something does need to slip though!!   

Wheelbearing

Looks better than stock! Do you have a pic of the right side? I'm putting a 690 on my 417a & using the vhrm6 muffler. This requires some work for clearance, but the left side looked great like your pic does. For now, I chose the easy way out by putting a "lift kit" on the hood. The vhrm6 muffler has some serious brace/mount braket in place that I just didn't want to modify.

This muffler is from northern tool.  item # 601099 I didn't want to cut my hood so I cut the muffler and extended the two small tubes. 

null_zpsadeed88b.jpg

null_zpsfce2212d.jpg

• Like 1

Wheelbearing

The new chute design works very well.  Heavy snow build up slows it down a little bit.  This is a picture when I was dry fitting everything with out paint and covers.  Even with a cover on a little water froze in the motor when I left it outside after blowing that day.  Brought it back inside works fine.  Not having a turn stop is Very nice!!!  I can blow snow to the left or right almost directly behind me nice for tight spaces.   

null_zps7306021f.jpg

• Like 1

clem

Thanks for the xtra pics, it's a tight looking program!

Wheel Horse Kid

Really nice setup there! Looks like it could handle anything!

leeave96

This muffler is from northern tool.  item # 601099 I didn't want to cut my hood so I cut the muffler and extended the two small tubes. 

null_zpsadeed88b.jpg

null_zpsfce2212d.jpg

Very nice install.  I especially like how you extended the muffler out so as not to cut the hood.

• Like 1

3Six

Love that Honda engine in there. Awesome!