cbutler49

Can I use this 42" Plow for my 416 h?

cbutler49

I recently purchased a 416 H. With the purchase came this plow that the seller told me may or may not fit. Looking at it (picture attached) I know it is not for this model. The plow is in pretty good shape hoping maybe I can modify it for the 416 H. If not maybe I can sell this one and pick one up that would fit. Looking for suggestions. Thanks Chris

post-12347-0-88196900-1388963151_thumb.j

KC9KAS

1st of all, :WRS:

There is an ID tag on the plow....check the model number against the models in the "manuals" section to determine if it is for your GT or not.

Sparky

Its not made for the 416. Post the model# off the tag (I see it in the picture) so we can tell you what it does fit. It'll help when you go to sell it to know what it fits.

:WRS:

Mike...........

TT

:WRS:

That's late 70's / early 80's B series LAWN tractor.... possibly a 76-42BA01 / 86-42BA01 / 96-42BA01 / 06-42BA01

chazm

HELLO CHRIS & WELCOME TO :rs:

Chasm   :flags-waveusa:

cbutler49

I have looked for the number on the tags but have not found anything. What you are looking at in the picture is not the model/serial. I agree it's not made for the 416 H. Any possibility of converting it?...maybe using the plow but replacing the connecting structure? If I went that route is there anyplace to investigate buying those pieces besides Criagslist or eBay? I appreciate everyone response.   Thanks Chris

gwest_ca

ID plate

Garry

post-120-0-82538000-1388975226_thumb.jpg

can whlvr

might be able to make it fit in the mid mount,but then you need to be able to lift it,probally easier to find one for your tractor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      The RJ58 was the big hit for spectators this year at my local festivals here in Carroll County OH. 
      the children loved getting their pictures sitting on it, then they discovered the bicycle horn under the steering wheel. It’s always a joy even in parades. Just love showing off part of my collection every year and hearing all the stories from those that had WH in their lives at one time. Can hardly wait to get to retirement so I can get some of my other models back to their glory in working order and be able to attend other shows/festivals throughout the year. My fellow tractor enthusiasts always know when a spectacular starts asking about WH, they point in my direction. I study up on the history of the different models and always intrigue those that didn’t know much about how WH came to be. This website is one place that has helped me learn so much about the WH history and I thank you for sharing your knowledge that I am able to pass on to keep WH alive and well.

• Jeff-C175
      By Jeff-C175
      Detailed wiring from the Demystification Guide #492-4509
      4 pages 1.4MB Color
      p7-67 to p7-70

Onan powered

1989 416-8 model 31-16O801
    • AlwaysLookin80
      By AlwaysLookin80
      Are new throttle and choke cables available for 1960 suburban? Last thing I need on this resto. Old ones are pretty rusty. Thank you. 

• russellmc301
      By russellmc301
      i just got it today and am excided to get it painted up and put on Jr. once done. not the correct one for jr. but its the best i could find.
    • WHX??
      By WHX??
      Stared to take apart the Clinton and found lots of corrosion & mouse stuff under the tins. Realized I was going to have to pull the whole engine apart to do this proper.

Carb very crusty so carb kit on hand with a can of Berrymans & see how that goes. It appears to be white painted so do I paint it again? Any ideas on how to keep whats left of orginal paint through the cleaning/ blasting process?  Or not worry about it?