Sign in to follow this  
.5racer

D Snow Blower

.5racer

would anyone have some dimension for the crank bracket for the chute.  I know the shape and can prob the width and thickness. just need what each run is to bends.  bracket and keeper.   Thank  You !  The 1/2 x 49 was the correct belt also. will get pics up when I have it  done ,will paint this summer...have installed DRIFT  CUTTERS ,,,,,  

.5racer

ok ,,,almost 70 views and no one can answer my question for some simple measurements.. bet some of the other 69 viewers need the same info ......is that the number of members we have ? :ychain: ya  all know I m kidding !!!!!!!

.5racer

since the last ( or I mean the 1st post) the blower has been remove and the blade put back on !! why? Blade has more seat time and less mess on me!?!. Not to meation the counter weight ya need to go back, backing up a steep asphalt drive . Will get the other D rebuilt and mount later so I can chose whitch I want to use, as weather deems  !!

Edited by .5racer

tommyg

I'd be happy to get some measurements for you, but I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. I go back and forth between my blade and blower depending on the snow. But the blade definitely gets more seat time unfortunately. I really want an excuse to need the blower!