dcrage

Yikes -- I guess I need to put the snow blade on

dcrage

I like to wait to the last moment to put the snow equipment on -- I guess tomorrow is the day -- The forecast for the St. Louis area is 8" of snow by Sunday PM with temperatures getting down to -10F -- I won't be able to ignore the snow in the driveway -- I will be taking the 37" SD off the 310-8 and putting the snow blade; chains; and weights on -- Maybe I just not a "northerner"; I never look forward to snow duty; mowing seat time I enjoy and look forward to; plowing snow not so much

At least now I am putting the snow equipment on inside a garage -- In the '90s I would have been laying in the snow putting the blade on -- That is a little bit of progress

• Like 4

T McCool

Not so much a fan of cold weather myself. I wish i had a garage...

stevasaurus

Dave, you are one lucky guy to get that much snow with those low temps that far south.  :ychain::)

Good thing is...that snow will be a very dry snow and easy to push.  Way too much fun. :woohoo:

• Like 1

SousaKerry

I stayed warm and dry this year for snow removal, helps having an 18 year old at home with nothing better to do.  But now I have to fix(well point and tell him which part to take off next) what he broke again.

• Like 3

dcrage

Dave, you are one lucky guy to get that much snow with those low temps that far south.  :ychain::)

Good thing is...that snow will be a very dry snow and easy to push.  Way too much fun. :woohoo:

So Steve you are telling me this kind of snow is what you guys look forward to playing in??? -- I can guarantee to you that I WILL HAVE SOCKS ON when I take this stuff on

(For those who haven't seen his snow plowing videos; Steve likes to work sockless)

Edited by dcrage
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Yep, this kind of snow is great for plowing and not hard on the equipment.  My problem is...I am running out of places to push it.  We have got a lot of snow lately and no real thaw since it started...and no thaw in site.  Time for the blower. :)   I'll bet you enjoy this snow Dave. :woohoo:

captainownage01

Its times like these that i wish that my engine wasn't in pieces

jimbo7921

man i am jealous!!!!!!!

have been pushing white crap since mid November. At least it keeps melting off

Edited by jimbo7921

squonk

As Steve said it's a dry snow. LEAVE  THE DECK ON!!  Side discharge snow blower!! :)  :ychain:

• Like 1

dcrage

Ahhhh -- 9" grass the 37" can knock down. 9" of dry snow, I don't know?? Might not go anyplace.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Dave...we want some pictures mate.  :)