JAYDOG 69

MOWER DECK

JAYDOG 69

just saved a 1991 520 h from the chop shop guy was going to part it out. Any how I would like to find a 60 inch mower deck to go under it does anyone have any ideas where I could find one of these monsters? I know that they are a fabricated deck so my question is does it have to be a wheel horse deck or would off another brand work. I am pretty handy with this kind of stuff with a welder and torch it should fit rite? LOL Thanks in advance for any advice

leeave96

just saved a 1991 520 h from the chop shop guy was going to part it out. Any how I would like to find a 60 inch mower deck to go under it does anyone have any ideas where I could find one of these monsters? I know that they are a fabricated deck so my question is does it have to be a wheel horse deck or would off another brand work. I am pretty handy with this kind of stuff with a welder and torch it should fit rite? LOL Thanks in advance for any advice

60 inch decks are around, Craigslist is an option, I see them come up for sale from time to time.  Also this forum has a classifieds section, so you might want to post a "wanted" add there.