Usmc1968

Kubota G2001 Snow Blade

Usmc1968

Howdy folks. There is a local ad for a Kubota G2001 snow Blade for $100. Will this fit my 1999 520Xi? I currently have a 60" deck on it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi

Kelly

I can't say 100% no but never heard of any attachments from a Kubota fitting a WH, now some New Holland stuff is the same as the newer WH 

Edited by Kelly

Rick_in_CT

I'm guessing that it's not going to fit without a lot of modification if at all.  I just sent you a PM, check it out.

Usmc1968

Thank you!! :-)

I have a Kubota B7800 With a FEL I am trying to sell and wanted to get a plow for the old 520 to use instead.

Semper Fi

Usmc1968

So, all of this should work on my tractor? I just want to verify before I take the plunge...and long drive to pick it up

"Everything you need to get your Toro Wheel Horse 5xi Series Garden Tractor ready for the snow or to grade a driveway. Includes all of the following:
-48" Dozer Blade and Frame Assembly #79355 - Blade angles left or right from operators seat.
-Rear Attach-A-Matic #100-3390 - Mounts frame assembly to tractor's rear axle.
-Rear Wheel Weights
-Rear Tire Chains
-Manuals and Parts Catalogs"

Semper Fi

Brrly1

Looks good to me. Same stuff that I would run on my 01' 520xi. You'll be stylin' for sure. Good luck

nylyon

I don't have the answer, but I am assuming you're a USMC vet, I have updated your profile with your insignia. 

Usmc1968

Thank you all for your responses :-)

Thank you nylon for the update to my profile, yes USMC vet :text-bravo: Looks great!

Semper Fi

Usmc1968

Howdy folks!

I just came back from picking up that Blade and accesories yesterday. VERY nice shape, looks almost new! I will post pictures ASAP. Thanks to some folks in this forum that pointed me to it! :smile:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :smile:

Semper Fi

Edited by Usmc1968

AMC RULES

:WRS:

Usmc1968

Hey folks.

Now that I am going to be using my 520Xi for snow plowing what rear tires do you all use or  are the wheel weights and chains good enough? I have a pretty long, relatively  steep driveway and of course my house is at the bottom of the hill.

Currently is has the original tires, they are pretty worn.  Thank you!

Semper Fi

Usmc1968

Ok, here she is with the blade installed :smile:  And just in time. We are expecting 6-8" tonight!! All I have left to do is put on the chains..

Semper Fi

post-11807-0-66526100-1390232895.jpg

post-11807-0-99327100-1390233032_thumb.j

Edited by Usmc1968

Sparky

Looks perfect! Your gonna have a blast clearing the snow with that set-up.

Mike..........

L.B.

I'm interested in purchasing a kubota G2001 front blade, and saw your post.  Do you still have the ad?  If so, would appreciate if you could share the contact info.  Thanks.  oldfarm_3@yahoo.com.

Usmc1968

Hi Ibaskerville,

It was in the Frederick area CraigsList. I did not see it anymore he must have sold it.Sorry

Semper Fi

rexman72

that tractor will move some serious snow

Kelly

How did it do for you ?? I see no one answered your question, but turf tires with chains and weights works best, be sure to get  the chains tight, I deflate my tires then install them inflate after installed, I can get them much tighter, 

Usmc1968

Kelly-

Thanks. The thing is a beast :-) It has been a champ through this crazy winter.  Had a little problems when we got the 18" but I never really got stuck, just a lot to push :-)  Great idea about deflating the tires than pumping them up!  Thanks again

Semper Fi