n1defan

I am taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitches that Scott and I have been building.

202.jpg

1. regular hitch $150 + shipping

2. XI hitch $175 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $150 - $200 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

034-3.jpg

the larger of the two is an XI hitch

Edited by n1defan
updated
  • Like 4

Gary520H

Hello,

I currently have a 520H with snow plow hitch. Please send me details on how to purchase hitch for my wheel horse. My experience with similar type hitches from Ebay have not worked out and your pictures look like a perfect solution to my needs.

Thanks

Gary

Squawk

This hitch is a killer dog, a great addition to my 416-8.  I believe it'll be worth its weight in wildflowers.

post-12300-0-91034600-1393819571_thumb.j

Racinbob

Will you be at the big show this year? :)

953 nut

​Can this hitch be used with a slot hitch installed on my tractor? 

smoreau

​Can this hitch be used with a slot hitch installed on my tractor?

No it will not fit with a slot hitch installed

smoreau

Will you be at the big show this year? :)

Possible Tom might, I am not going to make it

Racinbob

Yes, I'm going for the first time. I've been thinking about one of your hitches and I thought that would be a good place to pick one up rather than ship it.

Gary520H

Hello all,

I purchased on of these hitches a little over a year ago and its turned out to be of the best, if not the best item I have bought for my wheel horse. I need to move two wheel trailer around at times and this works perfectly. Only problem I have you can make your front end very lite when too much weight is added to hitch.  You just need to be careful.  The quality was also excellent. I'd buy another one if I had use for it. 

Thanks and that is my .02 cents

Gary

Racinbob

Very true Gary. Extending the hitch further back from the axle compounds it but it sure does help pulling a trailer with an 'A' frame. I have to be careful about turning the tires into the frame on turns with what I'm using now. There's several 'imitators' out there but this is the only one I've seen that ties it all together with the lower mount. It's a great design.

mels

Sent you a PM, wondering if you have a design for an RJ compatible unit with an 1 1/4" receiver instead of the 2 inch?  

Have removed the factory lift mechanism and slot hitch receiver, will be fabbing something minimalist for the RJ rear end if you guys don't have anything in the works.

Thanks!

SALTYWRIGHT

IF YOUR HITCH WILL FIT A WHEEL HORSE 315-8 I WANT TO ORDER ONE. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ORDER.    RUSS

Lyman1234

Hi, I am wondering what size would fit my 1054. I am looking to pull a light load, but like the flexibility of the 2" receiver. Thanks. 

SALTYWRIGHT

HOW IS MY HITCH COMMING?     RUSS

MikeB

I am taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitchs that Scott and I have been building.

post-4087-0-66394300-1381366989.jpg

1. regular hitch $120 + shipping

2. XI hitch $130 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $120 - $140 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

post-4087-0-73436500-1381486306.jpg

the larger of the two is an XI hitch

SALTYWRIGHT

JUST GOT MY HITCH TODAY. VERY NICE HITCH FOR MY 315-8 WHEEL HORSE. 20 MIN. TO PUT ON TRACTOR. THANKS.  RUSS

• Like 1

budman2

Hi, am very interested in your hitch that fits a 520h 1993 model! can you give me a price to make one and ship to Galena Oh 43021? Thanks budman2

Squawk

I totally agree with and confirm Gary 520H's comments in post #9.  If you want to move things with your Wheel Horse BUY THIS HITCH.  While moving loads of firewood in a 6x12 utility trailer with my 416-8 I sometimes have to travel in reverse to keep the front wheels in contact with planet earth but I know the last component that might cause trouble is this hitch.  I guess I'll have to mount my snow blade for ballast, but the hitch is pure gold.  Just one man's opinion.

Squawk

dkg520

Good Morning and Merry Xmas.  I would like to order a hitch for my 1995 520h.  How can I place my order ?  Thanks

• Like 1

andrew.banas
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 5:51 AM, Dan Giardini said:

Good Morning and Merry Xmas.  I would like to order a hitch for my 1995 520h.  How can I place my order ?  Thanks

I Would love to purchase this hitch for my 310-8 please let me know how I can buy one thanks,

-Andrew

• Like 1

budman2

How do I  purchase the hitch, I have a 1993 520H model wheel horse, Thanks, robert 614-374-6121

• Like 1

dkg520

I just purchased mine from a fellow RS member who had no use for his hitch any longer.  Maybe there are other members who are willing to sell theirs.

• Like 1

n1defan

HI Im am currently taking orders for hitches if you are still interested in one please give me a call Thanks Tom 989-213-2690 You can call me or text at that number

• Like 1

857 horse
2 hours ago, n1defan said:

HI Im am currently taking orders for hitches if you are still interested in one please give me a call Thanks Tom 989-213-2690 You can call me or text at that number

This is the business end of my 401,,,,it is an 8 speed 1" axles.....and this is Toms hitch...Yep......more hitch than tractor.,,,,,i have 2,,,,this hitch will never break.!!!!

horse,,,,,garden hose 004.JPG

• Like 4

andrew.banas

just bought a hitch cant wait to get it!

• Like 1