nylyon

Merry Christmas from RedSquare to you

nylyon

Terry, TT, I took one of your Merry Christmas's as I had completely run out, glad you put them out there again!

We at RedSquare wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  2013 has been interesting to say the least, but it's been a good year none the less.  There seem to be more meet and greet's, with greater numbers and people getting excited about what we do here, and that's what RedSquare and Christmas is all about, people.

Thank you all for a wonderful year, and your continued support of the forum. A special thank you to the moderators who without you the forum (and the administrator) would be lost.  Hope you enjoy the Christmas theme, and supporters, you have a special one in the supporter section of the forum!

Merry Christmas from all of us at RedSquare 

• Like 3

Anglo Traction

Thanks to you All who run This Forum. For many of us, it is an Oasis of sanity and enjoyment in the current desert of uncertainty. 

Merry Christmas all.

Oh and a happy Winter Solstice for Dec 21st in the Northern Hemisphere. I'm always glad to see the back of that day and look forward to the longer days..

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo:  :text-merryxmas:

:rs:

illinilefttackle

Merry Christmas to all- just wish I could participate more-the great bunch of "guys" on this site are like an extended family to me-Al

SSPX0028.jpg

• Like 3

Bluffhunter

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE that makes RedSquare possible and to the great bunch of members here !!!

:text-merryxmas:   :rs:

kaiser

feliz navidad!

JC 1965

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas. :thumbs2:  Karl and all the moderators, Thank you for your hard work keeping this forum up and running and for  the high quality that you maintain here.  :text-thankyoublue:

squonk

Merry Christmas to all of Red Square and especially my RS extended family! You know who you are!

neil

To all you guys at Redsquare , have a wonderful Christmas & i look forward to next years trials & tribulations.

I have made some good friends this last year & i hope next year will be just as enjoyable

Hope to be seeing alot of you in June at the big show .

Take it easy

Neil & family

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Neil...are we having a British Invasion at the Big Show in 2014.  WOW...that would be so cool.  Beatles and Rolling Stones tunes on Friday Night ride around.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON RED SQUARE   :occasion-santa: :occasion-santa:

MAY EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND ROCK & RYE HOLIDAY  :orcs-cheers::text-merryxmas:

• Like 2

JimD

Merry Christmas Redsquare!

neil

Steve , Me & my good lady are hoping to make the trip to the big show  so The sound of the beatles & the Rolling stones will be great & it will stop me getting homesick

ive been planning this trip now for a couple of years , so i really hope that it comes off

• Like 5

dodgemike

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to

Everyone at Red Square. This is the best forum

I have used from the members to the moderators.

Sent rom my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Niel....it's just a Ferry across the Mersey...and I am sure...Mrs. Brown has a lovely daughter. :)

oaktown1987

Thank u to all that have helped us all on wheel horse and any other topics in question. I pray for the troops stationed away from there family's may they be safe. I also pray for their family's it's hard being a military wife or husband especially around the holidays god be with them. May the troops stay safe. Thanks the the vets that have served and are serving.

Merry Christmas and happy new year

• Like 1

Lars

God Jul og Godt Nytt Ã…r..

Lars & family

• Like 1

dclarke

Wishing everyone here at RedSquare a Merry Christmas!

rexman72

merry Christmas to everyone