Lane Ranger

Wheel Horse Buddies in Europe!

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Hope you're flying over with Neil this summer, for the big  :wh: show Mark.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 2

meadowfield

:text-yeahthat: Hope you're flying over with Neil this summer, for the big  :wh: show Mark.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

That would be fab to do, but I'd have to bring the missus and kids and it wouldn't be cheap. How cool would that be to catch up with you guys! I actually went out to work in the states 6 years ago, shame I wasn't into WH then...

• Like 2

Stormin

Does anyone do window stickers? Mark?

Anglo Traction

Does anyone do window stickers? Mark?

Hi Norm, I don't think there are any :wh: Vinyl Static Stick type Stickers produced here in UK. I'm sure Mark will spot this and reply soon. 

pmackellow

Thats a good idea, good bit of advertising

Stigian

Mark, do you know why they have no interest in joining?  I am curious as to what can be done to entice more UK members to join?

When ever I have sold a WH part on the bay I always encourage the buyer to join the RS community..

A couple have signed up although they don't post much or at all!

A few have been members already but both the buyer and I haven't known it until the deal had been done :D

But for some reason a lot of buyers have no interest in joining a forum at all !!

I need to do some RS promotion on my videos...

Karl, would it be ok to use a few RS screen shot's in my vids?

• Like 3

meadowfield

I haven't done any specific red square euro stickers, but I guess I could sort some...

I do wheel horse window stickers tho...

Look in the euro vendor section for a selection :)

Edited by meadowfield
  • Like 1

nylyon

Mark, do you know why they have no interest in joining?  I am curious as to what can be done to entice more UK members to join?

When ever I have sold a WH part on the bay I always encourage the buyer to join the RS community..

A few have been members already but both the buyer and I haven't known it until the deal had been done :D

But for some reason a lot of buyers have no interest in joining a forum at all !!

Of course you can!

• Like 1

dodgemike

I have made mention before that

This is the most polite,helpful

Forum I have been on. Many are

Not this way. Of course the"bad"

Forums get more discussion than

The good ones. We all just need to

Spread the word. The internet has

Made the world a lot smaller.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

953 nut

Perhaps the reason some people don't want to join the RedSquare forum is because of other forums. I have been on others and fount then to be a nuisance, but this is well run and a great place to share your intrests. Like dodgemike and others have said, word of mouth and personal testimony will work; worked for me, thanks Wild Bill.

• Like 1

Stigian

Of course you can!

Thanks Karl, I've added a bit about RS on my YouTube channel description and also changed my channel art a bit  :)

YouTubeCapture_zpsc0be0fb8.jpg

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Now that I've been here (as a RS member) two years, I am more and more exploring the Euro section of Red Square. The Euro members are a class act, and bring a feeling of harmony to the forum. I will be a regular visitor here as time marches on.

Van

Edited by Wheel-N-It
  • Like 2

neil

Thank you for the moral support of the Euro section Van , there are a lot of talented guys from Euro land here on Redsquare & we are hoping to increase the member amounts this year , so keep looking in on us for the latest updates of projects.

Hopefully  I will get to have a  beer with you at the big show in June if you are going to attend .

Neil

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Thank you for the moral support of the Euro section Van , there are a lot of talented guys from Euro land here on Redsquare & we are hoping to increase the member amounts this year , so keep looking in on us for the latest updates of projects.

Hopefully  I will get to have a  beer with you at the big show in June if you are going to attend .

Neil

Yes Neil I am planning to attend again this year. 2013 was my first Big Show. I had great fun and met some really good people. Also joined the Wheel Horse Collectors Club while I was there.

Thank you friend,

Van

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Charlie Smith:  I could not pass this one up.  You know your two uncles that have trouble spelling  - well I spell poorly too and have  two college degrees and you know what the problem is -The English Language.  The amalgamation of all the languages seems to land in the English Language!  I am not blaming anyone but the language we share ain't easy -as we Hoosiers would say!

• Like 1

Jparkes43

I auctautly cam across this site by accident just looking for other wheel horses around and this forum came up and I have to say all my hours I have spent on this forum have been worth it

Thank you all for making this section what it is

James

• Like 2

Horse46

I've only been here a little while as I'm new to all things WH. I hadn't really made a conscious mental note of the Euro section, I just thought it was one site with a Euro area for Euro specific WH's.

So, if I start a resto or some modification which part should I use? I wouldn't want to leave anyone out :-)

Trouty56

I've only been here a little while as I'm new to all things WH. I hadn't really made a conscious mental note of the Euro section, I just thought it was one site with a Euro area for Euro specific WH's.

So, if I start a resto or some modification which part should I use? I wouldn't want to leave anyone out :-)

I would think to start all your posts in the appropriate section....if you have a Euro section pertaining to it place it there....we (members) usually are looking at new posts so when you start one it will be at the top.....I sure you browse the forum similarly......

Thanks for all your input.... :)

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Shout out across the pond, specially to Neil with whom I had the pleasure to meet at the big show. A great guy. Since then I come peeking in now and then. We have our common wheel horse bond. I am going to post here on a more regular basis as I enjoy the conversations as much as reading our stuff in the states. You fellas come up with good and diverse ideas to.Right Ian.

Glenn

• Like 1

neil

Meeting Glenn an many others at the big show was a real joy to me & Carolyn i often find myself while at work daydreaming of the time that I spent at the show . One thing a remember was sharing a glass of ( under the counter moonshine)not sure I should shout this information too loudly . With Glenn, van & Stevesaurus .

I have been bitten by the annual show bug and hope to make the show again in the future , hopefully a few more euro guys will also try and make the trip.

Would it be great to have a crew of euro guys make the trip one year

Got anymore of that clear beverage glenn

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

Meeting Glenn an many others at the big show was a real joy to me & Carolyn i often find myself while at work daydreaming of the time that I spent at the show . One thing a remember was sharing a glass of ( under the counter moonshine)not sure I should shout this information too loudly . With Glenn, van & Stevesaurus .

I have been bitten by the annual show bug and hope to make the show again in the future , hopefully a few more euro guys will also try and make the trip.

Would it be great to have a crew of euro guys make the trip one year

Got anymore of that clear beverage glenn

i'd love to go over there and see the big show, i'll have to wait a year or two tho(i'm not 21 yet) and i don't have the money to make the trip at this point

• Like 2