stevebo

December Tractor of the Month-Custom Show (All models, all years best overall show & go tractor

Time to Vote  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Vote For Your Favorite

• Buck Rancher's Stainless RJ58
    • Fireman's Diesel Lawn Ranger
    • Martin's 1057
    • Meadowfield's C101-4x4
    • Kj4kicks C-595
    • Whfan 74's/TT's Drag-stor
    • VinsRJ Clone RJ25
    • Stigan's Raider 20 6x6
    • Wallfish's 416-8 Loader Backhoe
    • Jay In NC's Commando V8

kj4kicks

This month IMO is gonna be the best one yet- custom tractors! Post them up...

Steve,

Is this contest only for tractors that you currently own?

Ooops... I sure hope not.Most of mine have been "re-homed" :)

stevebo

Bob,

Just saw your question in terms of owning the tractor. We have not discussed this however I will make the executive decision in saying this... It will be will allowed if you have owned the tractor at some point or if you currently own it. If two members enter the same tractor for the same contest then the current owner will be the tie breaker. I sure hope we do not have to cross that bridge. If two or more "past" owners enter the same tractor and not the current owner then it will go to the most recent owner.

Looking at Scott's post about TT's creation I feel he did the absolute right thing and gave credit where credit is due even though he now owns the tractor.

• Like 5

Ken B

Thanks Scott, I was wondering when you were gonna post that one up... :)

Post em up Eldon! Your tractors speak for themselves... you created and built them so IMO they will always be yours...

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 4

nylyon

Bob,

Just saw your question in terms of owning the tractor. We have not discussed this however I will make the executive decision in saying this... It will be will allowed if you have owned the tractor at some point or if you currently own it. If two members enter the same tractor for the same contest then the current owner will be the tie breaker. I sure hope we do not have to cross that bridge. If two or more "past" owners enter the same tractor and not the current owner then it will go to the most recent owner.

Looking at Scott's post about TT's creation I feel he did the absolute right thing and gave credit where credit is due even though he now owns the tractor.

Maybe also, as in Eldon's case, if you built it post it up.  Let's not add an entry for an item that's you don't have any involvement in though.

neil

losing all your pics  & vids Vinney really sucks

Brrly1

HUH?

Ken B

This is going to be a REAL tough decision on who to vote for this month! :eusa-think:  For me it might come down to Eeny Meeny Miney Moe..... :eek:

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 3

stevebo

Ken that is some funny stuff right there !!

@Stigian- that looks to be some old speckled hen to me.... once of the best beers I ever had !

• Like 1

kaiser

love me some hen!

Hodge71

Im saving myself the embarrassment of posting my 18 Auto again….You guys are simply amazing….I can't hang with the big dogs so I'll just stay on the porch…. 

• Like 2

kaiser

all of these are awesome. no way i can pic one, each one has it's own coolness that can't be beat.

wheeledhorseman

Ageed, it's going to be all but impossible to choose - so much work and so many ideas have gone into these.

They'd make a great calendar by themselves!

Bluffhunter

These are some GREAT machines guys !!!

I was thinking a custom built tractor calendar as well !!!

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:

Buzz

Is Bob Rock a member here? If he enters one of his 4x4s it's really going to make the choice harder than it already is. I've seen several of this months entrants in person and they are even nicer than the pictures show. It just might come down to eeny meany miney moe. I'm going to wait to vote at the last minute.

buckrancher

hey Buzz I shot Bob Rock and Bud (horsefeathers) a pm asking them to post up there cool tractors but have not heard or seen anything yet

Brian

nylyon

Ian, I have to say that you have the most entertaining posts regarding your builds.  I especially love the video's, they are as fantastic as the machines you build!

• Like 3

jay in nc

post-4393-0-32910300-1388020809_thumb.jpok this is my unfinished commando v8 now V16 project  i hope to have it done for the big show! it has a 16 horse brigs twin costom louvered hood, piston shift knob , stainless twice pipes, ford truck hubcaps, cool hood orenament, & a custom black & white tuck & roll seat

• Like 6

Ken B

I'm looking forward to seeing that one done Jay....

Stigian

@Stigian- that looks to be some old speckled hen to me.... once of the best beers I ever had !

Very well spotted.. Or is it speckled :D

Yep it's a very nice beer until the morning after drinking too many the night before :lol:

Ian, I have to say that you have the most entertaining posts regarding your builds.  I especially love the video's, they are as fantastic as the machines you build!

Thanks Karl, that's very kind of you to say so.

I have been a bit slack on the video (and most other things) front of late, just life getting in the way, but more videos will be coming soon.

• Like 1

doc724

Wow, there are a lot of amazing machines here and there is no lack of creativity among the owners.  So, how does one "vote" for a winner and is there some objective criteria?