reecie

What Size Cab fits D Series?

reecie

I want a cab for my D160! I went to the Original Cab website and see they sell cabs for some models:

http://www.originalcab.com/price_pdfs/General-Public_PriceList.pdf

Below is a sample of the from the link above of bigger Wheel Horse tractors for which they sell cabs and am wondering which exactly (or most closely) matches the D.

Toro Wheel Horse Hardtop Snow Cab Fit Up

Wheel Horse: 300, 400 & 500 Classic Series

Wheel Horse: 260/270 Series & XT Series

Wheel Horse: 5XI Series - 520XI & 522XI

Wheel Horse: XL Series Windbreak Cab

Can someone please advise? They are not cheap, and while I'd hate to butcher a new cab, I will buy one and modify if necessary. I just want to start with a cab that requires the least mod.

Thanks, Maurice

reecie

I found a Cab for my D.

Any D Series owners had experience with Jim Repair's Cabs? They are not Wheel Horse red (black), but a universal fit. At his point I need to go function over form.

For the price, if they fit reasonably well, it beats being made a snowman when I use my blower.

Anyone who has experience let me know. If not, I'll take one for the team and let other D owners know how they stand up.

Maurice

Trouty56

I think most of us have seen those cabs.....I think Kelly had a tractor once with one on it....lots of clear plastic...try it out.....probably see really well....universal tractor cabs.... :)

reecie

Bought it today. Should be here next Fri or Sat. Let ya'll know how it performs.

Operator

Ever get your cab on ?   I know Jim personally , very very nice guy.