squonk

Post your first snow plowing of the season video's here!!

AMC RULES

NICE!   :handgestures-thumbsup:  First of the season...

I knew I could count on you.  :icecream: 

stevasaurus

Now that looks like a good, fun snow to plow...not like the lousy 1" we are supposed to get tomorrow. :bow-blue::)

Hey...what is this plug for??? :ROTF:   Good thing we still have gravity.

• Like 2

squonk

Worst thing about it, I think I did the same thing last last year

• Like 1

AMC RULES

On the flats...   :hilarious:

you don't need no stinkin' pump. 

shallowwatersailor

I'm jealous with still plowing leaves. The temperature matches winter today though!

• Like 1

cjsdad

Not a video, but I did my first plowing of the season this morning.  After sitting for months, I put a little charge in the battery (the regulator is bad) and blew into the fuel tank to force gas into the carb and she started right up!  Not a lot of snow, maybe 4 or 5 inches, but I plowed my driveway and the road in front of my house.

IMG_20131124_110512_123_zpsef6b7504.jpg

IMG_20131124_110633_272_zpsb63151d9.jpg

IMG_20131124_110616_152_zps2ab1a4fa.jpg

IMG_20131124_110624_098_zpsb6a79676.jpg

Hoist.gifHoist.gifHoist.gif

• Like 5

squonk

I'm jealous of the road!

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:    For real.    :handgestures-thumbsup:

brandonozz

Pretty country, especially with some snow.

Sparky

You did all that road??

Mike......

TravelinJavelin

well got a little snow today but not enough to try out the new blower but took out old noname around the house

stevasaurus

Great pictures of around northern New Mexico...you are on the high side of town for sure.  Just beautiful...thanks for sharing. :)

Mike...old habits are hard to break...the mind is the second thing to go...in the beginning, there was nothing, and God said, "Let there be light" and there was still nothing...but you could see it. :eusa-think:

I hope my video tomorrow...if we get that 1" of snow...is not of me running the gas out of my lawn mower.. :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

timo4352

Yep - that's from New Mexico.

I'm in the Ohio snow belt and I got nothin'  :banghead:

That's alright - it's too damn cold and windy out there anyhow. Didn't really want to go out there anyhow.

cjsdad

You did all that road??

Mike......

Well... no, but my Horse did!  36_15_271_zps52c3ab1c.gif 

I live in Cedar Crest, NM at 7000 ft. elevation.  The road is not cleared by the municipal plows 'cause it's a private road.  So my L'il Horse and I clear it off.  With the plow blade angled as far as it will go it only cuts about 4 ft. wide so it takes a few passes to get it all cleared.  It actually works best when the snow is 5 inches deep or deeper.   In high gear the snow curls off the blade pretty well.  A few years ago some drunk-assed doofus drove through my yard because the road wasn't plowed so now I do it out of self-preservation. 

• Like 1

JimD

I just hope Doofus doesn't come along while you're plowing. Great pics, thanks. :)

userj8670

Thats a great c160 vid mike!  Any pictures of her?  I will have to post up a vid once i get some snow!

squonk

Thats a great c160 vid mike!  Any pictures of her?  I will have to post up a vid once i get some snow!

userj8670

Mike- 

my apologies..i should have known that!   :banghead:     On a different note that is a swell video and the tractor sounds very healthy!  Im very jealous of your snow!

Terry M

Nice Video Mike!  No snow forecasted for Minnesota :confusion-scratchheadblue: â€¦But there's a slight warming trend coming with blue skies :handgestures-thumbdown:  :banghead: ….But I guess thats alright, I've got nothing to plow snow with anyway………..

Forest Road

Not at all jealous. In glad to here you're all happy w your horses and plows. I for one am in NO HURRY to see any of the white SH**.

squonk

Great pictures of around northern New Mexico...you are on the high side of town for sure.  Just beautiful...thanks for sharing. :)

Mike...old habits are hard to break...the mind is the second thing to go...in the beginning, there was nothing, and God said, "Let there be light" and there was still nothing...but you could see it. :eusa-think:

I hope my video tomorrow...if we get that 1" of snow...is not of me running the gas out of my lawn mower.. :)

You know how it goes....... your mowing your yard trying to stretch your gas and you run out with about 2 passes left.

Now it's time to drain it out for the season. You get as much out as you can and run it dry. Of course with almost no gas in it, it will run for over an hour!! :rolleyes:  :no:  :banghead: 

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

squonk

About 3" of slop this A.M. Village came thru and left icebergs in my driveway. Stuff was super heavy. Had to break out Elvis to move the pile back.

post-2380-0-27193200-1385571557_thumb.jp

AMC RULES

Oooph...that there's some evil colored snow.   :teasing-poke: 

Ed Kennell

:popcorn: Be patient , Lil Tecumseh, and keep your feathers crossed .  Maybe tomorrow ,You and Big Bro Kohler can play in the snow.  :thanks:

• Like 2