DavidD

Muffler Magnum 12?

DavidD

Hello all,

I am looking for part number and place to order a muffler for my 1988 model 21-12K805, 312-8, with a 12858 serial number.

I left it down to my daughters house for them to mow this last summer, and age caught up with the muffler, just started falling apart.

It is the lay horizontal style, with the bracket welded on that goes down to the block.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

DavidD

Kelly
112213  is the part no. but hold on to your wallet they are not cheap, I heard about $200 

Kelly

That is not the correct one

squonk

I slapped a pancake one on a 414 with a magnum. I got the old one off, sanded down the pipe some, got a black iron nipple, cut slots in 1 end and hogged that end some. Clamped it to the existing pipe. Then threaded on the pancake. Spent $12 instead of over $100. :thumbs:

IMG_0083-1_zps1c653aa4.jpg

Edited by squonk

calibear2003

But guys....this is the newer Command Pro series and not the Magnum series engine. I do Not know what to go with here......grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

boovuc

I'm confused. (OK...more confused than usual). 

David is asking for a Magnum 12 muffler. The K series muffler is not correct. I don't know how a Kohler Command entered into this.

The Magnum 12 on the 1987 through 1997 310-8 is part number 112213. (Replaced 94-3739). It is just shy of 200 bucks through Toro as Kelly stated and yes.that's a lot of money.

With 10 years of production and with it being a very dependable and popular tractor, you should be able to find a "good" used muffler for it in a short amount of time for a lot less money.

Redsquare classified, Craigslist and fleesbay searches will turn one up.

Good Luck!