Stigian

How to change a drive belt and clutch pully on a 312-8

Stigian

Hi Guy's, I know this video is a bit "basic" compared to the other 3  excellent "how to" video's, but there will always people just starting out on the Wheel Horse way of life that will need to know how to change a drive belt at some point.

stevasaurus

Ian, just watched your video...outstanding and entertaining as usual. :)  If I ever get the chance to go across the pond, we will have to share a few pints.  You will have to drive though...not much practice driving on the other side of the road. :)   Could be interesting though. :eusa-think:

• Like 1

Martin

great video ian!! we need more of this sort of stuff. i have thought about a few different ones, just can't seem to stop riding them tractors around long enough.

when they need fixing, the last thing i think about is juggling the camera as well. hard enough to constantly remember to take pics to help me get stuff back together without left over parts......

hey steve, don't worry about driving on the other side of the road, its not that hard, i do it here all the time.......... :thumbs:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Martin...that is funny... :ROTF:

Stigian

Ian, just watched your video...outstanding and entertaining as usual. :)  If I ever get the chance to go across the pond, we will have to share a few pints.  You will have to drive though...not much practice driving on the other side of the road. :)   Could be interesting though. :eusa-think:

Thanks Steve. If you ever come over here a few pints sounds a fine idea...  Your have to drive though, as I don't drive any more.. Well not on public roads..  :D

1 pint of ale would put you very near to the legal drink/drive limit over here anyway, but I'm sure my wife would be agreeable to dropping us off at the local.

great video ian!! we need more of this sort of stuff. i have thought about a few different ones, just can't seem to stop riding them tractors around long enough.

when they need fixing, the last thing i think about is juggling the camera as well. hard enough to constantly remember to take pics to help me get stuff back together without left over parts......

hey steve, don't worry about driving on the other side of the road, its not that hard, i do it here all the time.......... :thumbs:

Thanks Martin, as it happens I have more of "this sort of thing" ready to go up on YouTube today :D

It sounds like you need to make a few videos of you driving your Wh's about the place.

The trouble with filming stuff is the job then takes at least twice as long to do as it would normally!

leeave96

Great video! When I see how simple these Wheelhorse tractors are to work-on, it reminds me why I need to sell all of my other color tractors and focus only on Wheelhorse.

Craig-906

It's unfortunate the video is not available, just when I needed to change my belt. Does anyone else have the video?