RMCIII

WHAT IS THIS??????

RMCIII

Anyone know what brand/model tractor this is? Any value in it?

papaglide

Panzer maybe? It sure is neat looking!

CasualObserver

Looks like an old Economy.

Via Tapatalk 4

RMCIII

CL has this, that comes with a blade and a Allis Chalmers B-10 w/deck and tiller attachment. Both, according to the add, have been sitting in a garage for almost 20 years.

Edited by RMCIII

RMCIII

Looks like an old Economy.

Via Tapatalk 4

Jason, yep. I just did a search. Found one that is identical. All rusted, but is exactly the same.

tractornut46

Its a Jim Dandy.

neil

Its pretty cool . would that be the right color of those tractors ?

rustyoldjunk

That Economy Jim Dandy is a straight looking little tractor.Looks good for its age.

RMCIII

Anyone have any idea what one is worth? Good condition.

squonk

Wrong color. Should be orange. With the blade if it runs good $ 4-500

victor3ranger

I have no idea what it is BUT I want it :)

squonk

There pretty cool. Bigger than your avg. GT but still fits into a P/U bed. All gear drive. Crosley trans, off set steering. What's not to like

RMCIII

So, I just asked the wife if I could get the (2) Gt's with attachments. The answer, a solid NO!!!!!! I tried the Christmas is just around the corned and this could be my PRESENT> that didn't work.... Sooooo, the add is in Cleveland C/L for both GT's... $500.00 for everything. The Allis looks just as clean. It seems that the owner is motivated to get rid of them by this weekend. Sure would hate to see someone else get them that did not appreciate them. If you can't find the add, and your wife says yes, let me know.....

kaiser

fyi

there are a couple of economy jim dandy's in the nwct craigslist.

squonk

So, I just asked the wife if I could get the (2) Gt's with attachments. The answer, a solid NO!!!!!! I tried the Christmas is just around the corned and this could be my PRESENT> that didn't work.... Sooooo, the add is in Cleveland C/L for both GT's... $500.00 for everything. The Allis looks just as clean. It seems that the owner is motivated to get rid of them by this weekend. Sure would hate to see someone else get them that did not appreciate them. If you can't find the add, and your wife says yes, let me know.....

Man that's a good deal ! Those Economy's will move a lot of snow!  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

RMCIII

It looks as though someone else already got the 2 GT's. Hope it was someone on here.

stevebo

Kenb restored one and it was really nice. He traded with his brother Dave and I think he could only get around 500 to 600 out of it. His was much nicer that that one too.

squonk

They don't get much pub. But they can pull a house down. My retired neighbor engineer was trying to move a big crate full of rocks and bricks with his Gravely. He kept popping wheelies with it and wasn't budging it. I came over with my PK 2414 and moved it to where he wanted it without even raising the engine off idle.

• Like 1

RMCIII

Yep. The little Jim Dandy is now in Chagrin Falls and the asking price is now $700.00 just for it.

squonk

You should e-mail him and ask if the Aliis is for sale too, just to rattle his cage!  :teasing-poke: I checked Ohio CL, and the whole plow isn't there! :laughing-rolling:  I found another JD in Akron with hydraulics 2 transmissions,electric start and THE WHOLE PLOW for 100 bucks less

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1